UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Poor Little Molly

JoT

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope Barbara won't mind me putting these up here for you all to see, Jill from the K9 knitters sent me them this morning of Molly in her nice new coat.

Molly_s_20new_20coat_204.jpg

Molly_s_20new_20coat_202.jpg

keeping my fingers crossed that her new home is just around the corner.

Thanks for doing that, Selina. I tried the other day to add a picture but I'm having computer problems and it just refused to do it! I'm still waiting to hear from the lady who offered Molly a home, so no progress yet, I'm afraid. :(

Thanks for doing that, Selina. I tried the other day to add a picture but I'm having computer problems and it just refused to do it! I'm still waiting to hear from the lady who offered Molly a home, so no progress yet, I'm afraid. :(

Is it OK for us to use your photos of Molly in her coat on the OC website, Barbara? They will be especially useful as K9Knitters are kindly supporting the Oldies Club this year.

Is it OK for us to use your photos of Molly in her coat on the OC website, Barbara? They will be especially useful as K9Knitters are kindly supporting the Oldies Club this year.

Hi Jo,

Yes, that will be fine. We've some more info about her too, now. She went to the vet's yesterday just for a check-up and she's got a mild heart murmur, but he's not concerned as it's quite common in older dogs. She could also do with having her teeth cleaned, but he's not planning on doing it, given her age. He agreed with our estimation of 12-14 yrs and says that she's in quite good condition for her age.

We've now got her running in the yard with some of the other older dogs and she's beginning to come out of her shell now. She didn't interact much with the others, or with humans at first, but is beginning to now. When I was there today, she quickly learned from the others that there are always treats in my pocket!! She also hates cats. Can you add some of this to her entry, please Jo? Many thanks.

Somebody is coming to see Molly on Tuesday with her 2 other dogs. Home check to be done tomorrow, so if all is well, she may be able to go back to her new home on Tuesday afternoon. Fingers crossed everybody, please!! :biggrin:

:partytime:

Yey! Lots of luck Molly :wub: