UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Poor Little Molly

JoT

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor lass! I've just returned from a transport run helping to get an old wobbley unclaimed poundie on his way to rescue, how can people abandon them? He's in beautiful condition will a lovely collar, what has happened to cause him to be on the streets at his time of life?

Bless her, she looks so sweet. Let's hope she's soon curled up on a nice warm sofa :wub:

The coat is such a kind gesture :flowers:

Not sure whether you've already been provided with it by other means but if not this is The Ark

http://beehive.thisishull.co.uk/default.as...mp;PageID=75987

Unlike a couple of rescues nearer to me (which either don't use volunteers or according to the last accounts shown on the Charity Commission website appear to have a lot of money in the bank) the Ark could really use some support I think. Have been trying to beg them some food & cleaning products from various co.s recently.

I understand that they dont usually use foster homes as the owner has had some sort of bad experience(s) in the past (I had previously enquired about poor Zac myself - never fostered a dog but suspect I'd soon join the other "failures"!) but I'm hoping to go over there at some point in the near future & meet them all so if nothing else I will see if I can round up some old blankets, duvets or whatever for this poor girl.

:biggrin:

Poor Molly, I was going to suggest the same as whitetiger, get her into a foster home. If thats not possible I hope shes not waiting too long, shes been in my thoughts all night, bless her. :GroupHug:

Hi, I'm Barbara from the Ark and I thought everybody would like to know that Molly's coat from K9 Knitters has now arrived and she's wearing it. She's settling in now and is proving to be quite a character. She's slightly unsteady on her legs on occasions but is off to the vet's tomorrow for a check up. She was quite stiff when she first arrived but her joints do seem to be loosening up now, so we think it's just a bit of rheumatism that she has.

We're really grateful for all the concern that has been shown towards her and the emails we've received enquiring about her. We've had one possible offer of a home, provided the lady's discussion with the rest of the family gets their agreement, so I'm poised to organise the home check as soon as I hear from her. If that should fall through, then there is another possible offer out there, so it's looking hopeful that Molly will have a home soon. :biggrin:

Meanwhile, rest assured that she's loved, is now blossoming and doing well and, if all else fails, which it won't, will always have a home at the Ark.

Thanks for the update, Barbara, it's good to hear that Molly is doing well, We know what great care you take of your oldies at The Ark.

Good news that Molly has a possible home offer. Everything crossed that works out for her :flowers:

Edited by Fee

:biggrin:

Hi, I'm Barbara from the Ark and I thought everybody would like to know that Molly's coat from K9 Knitters has now arrived and she's wearing it. She's settling in now and is proving to be quite a character. She's slightly unsteady on her legs on occasions but is off to the vet's tomorrow for a check up. She was quite stiff when she first arrived but her joints do seem to be loosening up now, so we think it's just a bit of rheumatism that she has.

We're really grateful for all the concern that has been shown towards her and the emails we've received enquiring about her. We've had one possible offer of a home, provided the lady's discussion with the rest of the family gets their agreement, so I'm poised to organise the home check as soon as I hear from her. If that should fall through, then there is another possible offer out there, so it's looking hopeful that Molly will have a home soon. :biggrin:

Meanwhile, rest assured that she's loved, is now blossoming and doing well and, if all else fails, which it won't, will always have a home at the Ark.

Hi Barbara :wavey: Nice to see you here!

Any chance of a photo of Molly in her jumper? :unsure: :biggrin:

I hope it's good news at the vet's and have everything crossed that she is soon installed in a lovely new home.