UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Something Has Cheered Me Up

Houndwoman

As you probably know things have been miserable for us all here just lately :(

Last night I took Digger to class(we hadn't been since before Christmas 'cause of all the things that have been going on here). Amazingly he performed well and considering we haven't done much for a few weeks we had quite an enjoyable evening :)

At the end of class, one of the trainers made an announcement that the club was going to make their annual award for the most improved dog of the year.

She said 'that the winner was the dog who despite his age and the problems he came with had made the most impressive improvement in the eyes of the trainers and this year the award is going to DIGGER and Sheila' :ohmy:

I got all emotional :mecry:

I am so proud of him as he is now 12 years old had was a complete beginner at the age of 10!

I hope this gives some hope to people who think that there is little hope of an older dog learning new tricks :)

Well done Sheila. You must have come a very long way with him since we first met in the 'problen dog' class. You must be very proud! :wub:

I am really proud of him :wub:

Although he still has his little 'issues' in certain situations he definately is a very different dog from when he first started.