UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

A Present From Melp To Cheer You All Up

Kerrio

Because things are just a bit pants at the moment - the redoubtable renowned Melp has recorded a song for you to cheer you all up.

Its attatched to this post as a windows compressed wav file - so you need real audio to play it.

Now - a word of warning - when I played this (on quiet) the wolfhound leapt out of his bed and stared at the back door..... a few more seconds and there may have been a howling.

It's lovely though.

Thanks Melp. :mellow:

PS. I am sure that there are voluntary organisations aout there to help you rcover from this experience. If anyone has any links... please post them.

001_A_003_Trevor_Page_2007_01_06.zip

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my god that is...................................................... um .........................................wonderful, and it appears to have saved to my itunes library. How lucky am I???? :unsure:

Yes, it's saved it to mine too.

I played it and Indy left the room :unsure:

Ohhhh thats greaaaaattttt now if the kindly Penguin would just let me have html permissions I can embed that and other great songs from Melp into threads - I can see that being a fantastic troll deterrent Wouldn't it be fun to frighten the hell out of unwary members to share her unique talent with everyone? :whistle: