UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Horse Update / Pic Thread

Clare

Didn't want to tempt fate by announcing this sooner, but our new horse is coming tonight :biggrin: :biggrin: He is 13 year old 17 hh black Westfalian gelding called Pablo. He is beautiful. We went to see him on Sunday and fell in love straight away.

I will post pics as soon as I can, but I must warn you, he has a really dodgy clip. Germans don't seem to follow our clipping patterns, they just take off where they sweat :rolleyes: Never mind it will grow back (that is what I keep telling myself anyway).

The other horse falling through must have been a sign.

Congratulations Pablo sounds very yummy looking forward to the pics :biggrin:

Started doing stretches with Loki again, and after finishing with a few between his front legs I left the stable only look back and see his head still there, then he looked at me and then put his head back between his legs, then he looked at me, this went on for a few minutes then he got cross no treats were forth coming and I was laughing at him :laugh: :wub:

Oh Loki you clown! Our physio says one of the fancy dressage horses she sees goes into his stretch routine the minute he's untacked! I wish Wanda would, she's far too lazy!

Waiting for the Pablo pics!

I've been 'riding' my exercise horse Bouncy Bob, can't believe what a difference it makes, I when rode Wanda I had mimimal pain which went off quickly and we were into work mode! WTG gym ball!

Oh hes stunning despite the dodgy clip!!

I've jsut found an advert for the mare I bred and ended up giving to my ex when wesplit up. THe poor mare is being jumpng in draw reins and has her head winched in, I'm really upset but I don't have a sprace £5500 to get her back :mecry: :mecry:

I just pray that she finds a lovely home, Molly I am so sorry to have let you down like this it was never my intention when I bought you into this world to ever loose you. But the choice was Easta or you and I couldn't afford to do both :mecry: :mecry:

Oh hes stunning despite the dodgy clip!!

I've jsut found an advert for the mare I bred and ended up giving to my ex when wesplit up. THe poor mare is being jumpng in draw reins and has her head winched in, I'm really upset but I don't have a sprace £5500 to get her back :mecry: :mecry:

I just pray that she finds a lovely home, Molly I am so sorry to have let you down like this it was never my intention when I bought you into this world to ever loose you. But the choice was Easta or you and I couldn't afford to do both :mecry: :mecry:

Do you want me to offer him £2K for her? Might be the best offer he gets? Can you afford £2K