UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Our List Of Dogs Spooked By Fireworks

owl

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neptune the Great Dane is still on the run around Winchmore Hill to Alexandra Park. Police were informed of sightings and didn't tell owner, and sent in a Found from to Battersea instead of a Lost one, all been a bit of a mess. A lady took him in overnight but he had legged it again by the time the owners found out.

Any help from Fugees and friends in the area would be most appreciated.

Neptune the Great Dane is still on the run around Winchmore Hill to Alexandra Park. Police were informed of sightings and didn't tell owner, and sent in a Found from to Battersea instead of a Lost one, all been a bit of a mess. A lady took him in overnight but he had legged it again by the time the owners found out.

Any help from Fugees and friends in the area would be most appreciated.

How infuriating :mad: do hope he is found soon.

Hi Owl.

Not sure if you're aware of this survey. Forwarded to me by a friend but I don't know where it originated or who the person is collating the info. I would imagine it's probably a Dog Warden with that e-mail address?

Dear All

I was wondering if you could help a colleague collect data on dogs killed as a result of fireworks.

What he is looking for is information on the number of dogs killed in your area for a 4 week period starting with 2 weeks before 5th November and ending 2 weeks after. He will need the dates the dogs were killed.

Please could you try to help him by emailing any info to

[email protected]

Mandy Dorman

Thanks Dogsbody, Mandy Dorman and Brian Milligan are among our fave dog wardens. Will see if they are collecting info of Doglost site or if they need me to help sort it out.

Pouchie, couldn't agree with you more.

Some other dogs have been likewise spooked by fireworks but caught, and we have one or two more still on the run, will update later.

Just getting back on site now for the first time since this morning, will go and look.

There are one or two owners I need to call as well tomorrow. Often people are so excited to get a dog back tehy dont' remember to call everyone.

• 2 weeks later...

SKY sbt from the list, lost on 3 Nov, has just turned up safe and well. She was picked up after some time on the run, by a man who reported her to police but was told no dogs had been reported missing :mad: so he left his details and kept her. Eventually he took her to vet, who scanned her and there was the chip.