UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Gossip From Scampi

AlTRPD

Thought you'd like to know that the teams have started listing things in Santa's Grotto now.

The Wildcat's have some very nice, designer Christmas sacks already available to order and us doggies can even have our names on them, so no arguing which is which on Chistmas day when Santa Paws has been. :biggrin:

See here for Santa Paw's sacks

Now I'd best go and hide before the other teams get cross with me for not mentioning their plans. Fact is, I don't know what those are yet!

MyPictures0035A.jpg Scampi

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the subject of Bilberry check, we have just half a roll of that fabric remaining and, as it was from stock destined for M & S and was bought when they moved their contracts overseas, it cannot be replaced. Once it has gone, that will be it. If anyone wants coats in that fabric - which is super quality - please order/buy ASAP to avoid disappointment.

Hi Skampi.

adamandeveit.gif Nearly out of Bilberry check, if mum can't get that she will expect me to walk round the bushes instead of running through them :ohmy: Not only do they keep me dry and warm, but my Bilberry coat hasn't ripped yet even though I have been caught up several times. As for those sparkly collars, everyone admires me in mine but unfortunately they admire my brother and 2 sisters in theirs as well, and that takes their attention off me :mad:

This is a picture of me in my lovely, elephant collar that is a perfect match for my lovely, brindle coat. If you want to see a bigger picture of me, and you know you do, just click on the picture and a bigger one will come up. I am soooo handsome :wub:

th_Elephantcollar.jpg

This is a picture of Gracie in her sparkly collar, as normal she is trying to kick dad out of his bed in the caravan. That girl just doesn't know her place :angry:

th_BillandGracie1.jpg

Merlin, the very handsome Greyhound :wub:

Edited by Mrs Mop

Hey, Merlin, wanna know a secret? Mum and that Veronica - the one that keeps taking me home with her for a bath in her shower when I gets mucky - well, they found a small, faux Italian wolf fur throw when they were sorting stuff out today. Mum says she'll sneak it up in the throws thread after everybody has gone to bed tonight, and if she remembers. :biggrin: Wonder who will be the lucky one and get it? Fancy a bet? I reckon Maxi and Sophie's mum is in with a good chance. She never goes to bed very early, like Mum. :)

Edited by AlTRPD

Hey, Merlin, wanna know a secret? Mum and that Veronica - the one that keeps taking me home with her for a bath in her shower when I gets mucky - well, they found a small, faux Italian wolf fur throw when they were sorting stuff out today. Mum says she'll sneak it up in the throws thread after everybody has gone to bed tonight, and if she remembers. :biggrin: Wonder who will be the lucky one and get it? Fancy a bet? I reckon Maxi and Sophie's mum is in with a good chance. She never goes to bed very early, like Mum. :)

Hi Scampi,

Hmm, can't have that, maybe I will ask my mum to stop her from posting when everyone is in bed, I fancy that because mum won't let my have any of her's, she is a real meany at times :mad:

The so handsome Merlin :wub:

Scampi... my mum says I've killed her favourite fur rug by chewing it... (I didn't - I only customised it for her top show her how much I love her) so pretty please an you help me get back in her good books by PMing whe any more faux fur rugs come up for auction?

Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase? Maddie Xxxx

maddieup.jpg

Cor, Maddie, if you are into customised fur rugs, you'd best tell your mum that there was a delivery today at TRPD's HQ and it included some ex-exhibition designer faux fur stuff! Two smashing Westways faux fur cushions and just like square dog or cat (Grrrr - I like chasing cats! :biggrin: ) beds; two really fancy Katrina Hampton, faux fur throws with faux suede linings and some other, unlined ones too. The sales folk on TRPD have decided to put all the faux fur things in the auction that starts on 11th November. That way everyone of us doggies has a chance to work on our owners to buy us one for Christmas.

I did try and snaffle one, thinking that maybe if I hauled it onto the sofa and roled around on it for a bit, my mum would feel obliged to pay for it for me, but I got caught trying to dig a hole in the bag and it was put up hight and out of my reach, along with a very fetching purple dog coat I rather fancied, :( 's not fair!

Guess what else has arrived too?...

Some special, camel coloured, water-proof backed leatherette and fleece stuff that I overheard Mum and Veronica say was for covering the seats of chairs and sofas without visitors realising it was for... well, leaky old willie-proof! :ohmy: I do hope no one thinks I have a leaky willie! :huh: They said that would also be good inside crates to keep bedding dry and on polished wood dining tables to protect them, too... suppose they don't mean after use in crates and under leaky old willies? I think they ar going to offer that for sale by the running metre, and so folk can cut out pieces to the sizes they need? Mum says she could do with a pice for her car seat, as the window doesn't stay shut and rain gets in and makes it all damp... well, that's her story. :wink:

Scampi

Edited by AlTRPD

The sales folk on TRPD have decided to put all the faux fur things in the auction that starts on 11th November

Scampie, I overheard my mum saying that she is going to forget to put them in the Auction so she can buy them all herself but we wouldn't be able to sleep on them :ohmy: I think I may blackmail her or tell Auntie Al, maybe I can get one for you as well.

The so handsome Merlin :wub:

Well, Mum has managed to measure up all the furry throws and things for the auction that starts tomorrow. Someone is supposed to be dropping in later tonight or tomorrow with some more things to go into Santa's Grotto, too.

Merlyn, Mum says she'll have to watch out that your mum puts all the throws in the sale, 'cos she's so stretched for space here that she wants them all gone out of the way as soon as possible. :laugh:

Scampi the Super Scruff

Deeyur Scampi....

I yam soreee to sa that i HAYT YOO AND YOR FIGURR ATE HEDCOLLRS.....

I carnt pul, i carnt do handstandz and reemoov it, i carnt go bakwurdz (i carnt spel as wel as yoo eever), i hav too WALK PROPERLEE!!!

Dizgruntelled ov Bury (Pteppic)

:D Sorry about him, thanks for the fig 8s and leads, walks are considerably more pleasant now that a certain sprollisation cannot do yoyo x bungee jumper impressions.

Em

Merlyn, Mum says she'll have to watch out that your mum puts all the throws in the sale, 'cos she's so stretched for space here that she wants them all gone out of the way as soon as possible. :laugh:

Mum has finished the Auction but I can't see any throws only this one.

A huge ex exhibition, Coney faux fur throw Donated by Al

with moss green under fur & various shades of grey tips to the hairs. (Like wild rabbits.) It is unlined and approx. size 74" x 64".

Mum said she was keeping them for herself and wants them cheap so I can have one to sleep on :wink:

:laugh: Sorry, Dizgruntelled ov Bury (Pteppic), but life's a lot more fun and you get to go more places if you behave, see, and don't go pulling on your lead. :biggrin:

Hey, Merlyn, the throws are hardly donated by my mum, cos they are TRPD stock. :laugh: Mum still hasn't had something called a bill yet off the man in the factory. Mind you, that will include all the fleece to make the Christmas present blankets for the poor doggies in the rescues and that Santa Paws will be delivering to them via something Mum calls the Royal Snail. I have been looking out in the garden and down the allotment for a snail wearing a crown, but I haven't seen one yet. As fast as I find a slug or snail, one of the ducks comes waddling up and gobbles it all up! :ohmy: I do hope them ducks haven't gobbled up the Royal Snail, else how will we get the parcels delivered? :unsure:

Scampi Scruffhound

Edited by AlTRPD

Hey Scampie,

I tried to have another look when mum was on her computer but I was sent back to my sofa where I belong, or that is what I was told :mad: Mum also told me to mind my own business, but I do, I gobble it up quickly in case mum stops me from eating it.

These humans are really strange.

Merlin