Farewell To Hobo

Kerrio

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sleep tight little fuzzy knitted Hobo :wub:

Raising my glass to Littlest.

She looked and sounded like a real character, so sad they don't stay around for long enough but 22 years is a long old life for a dog, you certainly made her last one a lot of fun. I'm sure you miss her dreadfully. Run Free Littlest Hobo.

She looked and sounded like a real character, so sad they don't stay around for long enough but 22 years is a long old life for a dog, you certainly made her last one a lot of fun. I'm sure you miss her dreadfully. Run Free Littlest Hobo.

Sorry - its 18 actually - haveing a few calculation issues - must be to do with excess blubbing :)

I never thought I would se the day where I thought 5 dogs seemed so few. It's very odd.

And I don't think we ever realised how big Hobo's personality was until she was gone. For the smallest dog in the household, she seems to have taken the largest chunk of our hearts with her.

I have some more pictures I would like to share with you (when I can dog them out to post) We took Hobo to McDonalds on her gotcha day (she had chicken mcnuggets and chips).

Thankyou all for your kind messages, it helps to know there are people who understand and care (and I'm sure Wendy feels the same about your posts for lovely Gdog).