UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Who's Got Snow?

boosboss

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooh, Ange, that sounds promising, as you're not far from me :wink: I did just hear on the weather that there is more snow due to move up from the south :unsure:

Edited to add: I've just spoken to my mother, who is a bit of a weather forecast obsessive, and she said there is a white out in Salisbury with the snow moving north :biggrin:

The sun is shining but it is still below freeing point out there. The 3ins of snow in the garden is solid. Holly did not leave any prints in it this morning it is so hard. I still had to make her go out to wee, she does not do snow :laugh: at least in the garden, a wak is a differant matter

Barbara

We've had a little more snow this morning, but it's melting quicker than it's falling :( Still loads of people having fun, even though the local council have closed the parks for health and safety reasons FFS :angry:

Anyway, here's another snow figure, not quite a traditional snowman :laugh:

004-11.jpg

I'm now feeling a tad hacked off with the snow - just tried to walk Jess and the pavements are just like sheets of ice and I slipped and jarred my already dodgy back so we had to come home :( Plus are all the schools are shut round here I'm not getting paid while I'm not working which is no good for the bank balance :(

Is anyone else hating the snow or is just me moaning? :)