UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Anyone On Face Book

sparkle

I need some more Pirate playing friends, cos if I keep bombing Samjam all the time she's going to think I am picking on her. :unsure:

Does anyone else play that I can add? :flowers:

I dont have a clue what the game is about, but you can add me - I am lazydaisy there as well. If you need my real name, pm and Ill tell you. :biggrin:

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need some more Pirate playing friends, cos if I keep bombing Samjam all the time she's going to think I am picking on her. :unsure:

Does anyone else play that I can add? :flowers:

Feeling completely picked on :mecry:

Everytime i come on ive been bombed :laugh: Mind you i did manage to get the bomb button stuck last week and it bombed Alex about 6 times!! :rolleyes:

Am getting a bit addicted to the music quiz now :wacko:

Call me a saddo but I am enjoying Facebook :smile_anim:

I can be quite shy and tend to hide behind jokey comments but I am making a concerted effort to try and join in a bit more here so that people can get to know who I am.

In the meantime I feel like I am forging some new cyber-friendships through just playing silly b*ggers on Facebook. I don't know how others feel, but it makes me smile when I see that someone has taken the time to send me a virtual present or drink :biggrin:

I know, I need to get out more!!!!!! :rolleyes:

I'll get me coat...... :laughingsmiley:

Call me a saddo but I am enjoying Facebook :smile_anim:

I can be quite shy and tend to hide behind jokey comments but I am making a concerted effort to try and join in a bit more here so that people can get to know who I am.

In the meantime I feel like I am forging some new cyber-friendships through just playing silly b*ggers on Facebook. I don't know how others feel, but it makes me smile when I see that someone has taken the time to send me a virtual present or drink :biggrin:

I know, I need to get out more!!!!!! :rolleyes:

I'll get me coat...... :laughingsmiley:

Shy??!! You just sent me virtual vibrators!!! :laugh: