UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Soi Dog Foundation

DitzyLips

As some of you may have heard their is an organisation who helps the animals of phuket,thailand by providing food, sterilisation and medical treatment for the strays. Now after having a look at the web site i decided to sponsor and was torn by who to pick. Cat or dog and which one: unsure: but having two cats of my own and no dog it was decided to opt for a dog. I like the fact that it caters for all financial budgets. You can buy food, pay for sterilisation or for treatment plus the pound goes so much further there. So after reading the inspirational poem to the oldies club and seeing the lovely old monty (whom i think is a look alike :wub: ) it seemed obvious who to pick

Please meet 'my' sponsor dog ...................bagman bless him :wub: :wub: :wub:

sponsorbagman.jpg

Edited by DitzyLips

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanx i certainly think so.I'd have sponsored so many if i could.Feel kinda selfish coz i decided to sponsor and went ahead and then realised how many donating that money to the sterilization programme would of helped instead.If only i was rich :biggrin:

Well done :flowers: He looks cheeky :) :wub:

I asked for a sponsor Soi dog for my birthday but apparently I asked too late as my pressies had already been purchased :(

Marion

Awww did you have one in mind? I got it down to about four :laugh: Now whenever i get money from someone for anything it's not clothes etc it goes on.It's i had x charity do x :rolleyes:

:partytime:

I am SOOOO pleased Bagman has a sponsor - he kept tugging at my heartstrings....

My Soi sponsor dog...

Scrappy-doo

scrappy-dooforweb.jpg

And the one I sponsored for my sister for her brithday... Butch

butchforweb.jpg

Now I just need to hear that Tripod and Quasimodo have sponsors and I will be a super-duper-extrememly happy bunny :)

Thank you for the compliments and sharing your dog photos too.All very lovely and deserving.The charity will soon be doing a buy brick appeal too for the new centre.So lots of ways to help.Bagman is just the type my mum would love.Wonder if he fancies a life here with us...at least i know he is being looked after for the year :)

Help! Am bit confused! Have just set up a monthy payment for food and treatment through Paypal but am unsure how to let them know which dog I would like to sponsor?

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Lisa, you just need to email them with the name of the dog you want to sponsor :) . Just say you've set up the PayPal thing and you've chosen <insert name> as your sponsor dog and then their web person will update the site etc.

I have sponsored the beautiful black Velvet for Rob :wub: :wub:

I am really pleased to see Bagman sponsored, I thought he was lovely :flowers: