UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

When Things Go Wrong.....with Your Body!

tegk68

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Ok.... my finger.....

Before you look, i know i know its barely worthy of this thread. But UNDER that blood is a small yet really really deep cut - cut myself with a saddlers knife - these are devastatingly horrifically sharp as they have to cut through leather, AND id just re- sharpened it..... this knife is so sharp it cuts through really thick harness leather like butter.....

So it cut through my fingertip as if it wasnt there.....

finger002.jpg

Looks like nowt though! hurts!

no :glare: words like blood poisoning and tetanus springs to mind. Get it properly cleaned please, who else is gonna finish "something" off for me, if you drop dead in a few days? :D

Ooooh, good point Anne :unsure:

Please dont drop dead Em, look after that baddie-finger cos I want Tys muzzle finished :biggrin:

Update on my manky finger - it's healed outwardly but the whole side of that finger is numb and I still can't carry things properly with that hand - I have to move my finger out of the way even to carry a cup of tea. It is getting better though, so hope to be back to normal before long. I'm certainly a lot more careful with knives nowadays :rolleyes:

Update on my finger - it dunt hurt now, i havent got blood poisoning and my tetanus is up to date. Fink i can go back to sewing leather tomorrow (it still hurts if i try grab a needle with that finger as the needle lies in the exact same direction as the cut..... ouchy).

Fanking yoo for your concern if not really about me but about yer stuff! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Am absolutely kicking myself that i didn't do the one after my appendicitis! Anyhow here's my latest lot from Saturday. Really small - sorry about that. Have also got a second hole but that's a bit too far down in my nether regions to show :huh: . The good news is I am to have another op in a few months time and there will be lots more stitches and goo following that one :cool:

stitches-1.jpg