UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

When Things Go Wrong.....with Your Body!

tegk68

Well it's still sore and the small bit is only stuck on with stringy bits of flesh and dry blood so it's actually quite tempting to try and pull it off in a masochistic kind of way but I don't think I could handle the short term pain. Ermm, it's blood under the nail, not dirt :laugh:

thumb2.jpg

thumb3.jpg

The wrist chomp is doing alright even if it is a couple of mm deeper than the surrounding skin.

wrist2.jpg

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29.jpg

OMG, this isnt as bad as some but here is my foot after a mozzie had finished chomping on it. Im not sure if you will be able to see the liquid that keeps weeping out of it. The other foot has been chomped as well but not as bad and EVERY pair of shoes I have rub the bites raw.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looks like heparin injection sites to me! Thins the blood- used in small doses to prevent clots after surgery and in larger doses to treat DVTs/other clots and people who have been admitted to hospital after heart attacks or unstable angina.

• 2 weeks later...

All the bits of the nail finished falling off a couple of weeks ago so it now looks a bit odd. There's new nail growing at the bottom but because he damaged that area when he bit into it the new stuff is a bit lumpy as you can see. The rest of it is just hard skin.

fingernail.jpg