UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

When Things Go Wrong.....with Your Body!

tegk68

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mwahahahahaha!!!! the one that has an ickle dress on!!

It's the text that comes with it :huh:

"I love my Grandma"... really, what can we say? Apparently the idea for this scan came while the perpetrator, Doodleman, was preparing a beef sandwich. Hmm

OMG, I've just seen the "Send to a friend" button beside each pic. :laugh: :mecry: :laugh: Would they still be your friend after you'd sent them a picture of a squashed knob in a frock?

Erm, it would seem that the link Elaine posted is banned for viewing from work :laugh:

Probably just as well :rolleyes:

Ooops :blush:

I feel the need to explain how I found that site. I was talking to someone about the weird things people do, then we got onto people who photocopy their bottoms and the like, then it sort of progressed onto "I wonder if anyone's scanned their bum" (coz your average office photocopier is b&w, and figured there must be some weirdos out there who'd want to see their rear in technicolour) and then......well, then it got a bit more than bum and then I jokingly typed in nobscan.com - and there it was :ohmy:

I was fine till you mentioned trifle :sick01:

As for Arse bunting :biglaugh: I had to undergo a colonoscopy and the day before they give you this wonderful drink which then meant 15 trips to the loo :toilet: followed by a camera where the sun dont shine the next day, but I didn't spot any Arse Aliens, I did see a bit of broccoli sat there minding it's own business :huh:

Guest Pandora

oh that's so wrong.

On the arse alien site there was a ocmment from a woman who spotten pop corn attached to her arse alien and she hadn't eaten pop corn in years..... yuckky!!

I remember rotten.com it was very scary!! There are some real fruit loops in this world.....

I have never gotten over these sort of images.......

Prolapsed rectums due to severe worm infestations and elephantiasis of the scrotum:

d7242.jpg

elephantiasis.jpg

:ohmy:

I dont think that last pic is for real :unsure: I think its a load of bollox :D