UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Feb 23

Jazz

Doglet is asleep, exhausted. Having 3 visitors in one day was just too much excitement. 2 were the plumbers who mended a non-working tap in the bathroom and replaced the bath/shower tap unit which was so gunged up with limescale that it no longer worked properly. They love dogs and were happy for him to help them, little busybody that he is. The other was friend Trevor who drops by most days. 

8 hours ago, blackmagic said:

That sounds like a happy match.

Certainly seems so. We had a local street walk today, chose a quiet time. He was fine. He has stopped making odd noises and howling in his sleep, which I guess were due to worrying dreams.

so happy for you x

Nobody for mio yet

kevin is bad with kennel cough and tara doesnt feel well. Im in a bad flare up so can someone come and look after all of us please. If not ill keep downing the painkillers, dogs have loxicom and cough mixture

took ages to get in this morning. its stopped asking if im human as we dont know. it doesnt know if we are secure now. im insecure so if you dont see me, it hasnt let me in

I had a page pf text yesterday despite 'being secure'.

Some days it asks if I am human, sone days it doesn't. 

I don't know who set up this new system but they need to look at it and get it working, or better still get rid of it.

KC is horrible. Do you know where he picked it up?

Licquorice water helps 

licquorice root (you get some of the sticks from the health food shop, boil a kettle of water, pour into a bowl, float a stick it in, add a teaspoon of honey whilst water is still hot, leave water to cool, fish the stick out, transfer water to dogs bowl....and then use same stick once more to make up the next batch for when you need to change the water).

WTF is going on this month! because I told the animal food bank I was upset they were selling new stuff worth pounds for 20p, they got someone to have a go at me, that didnt work so they dumped everything on the doorstep and run away then blocked me. Today the rescue im fostering for, had a go at me for a friend sharing his post wrong and as I want the foster gone, someone else will foster. I said I cant control what other people do, and im commenting on his post like you told me to. back and forth, she wasnt winning, so told me im argumentative and someone is picking mio up at 7.30!!