UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April Adventures

owl

Eve, you go and celebrate your dad...go for a meal, do something he liked. I am like your dad...I want nothing, cremation and that's it...my dad's unimpressed but I don't believe in God and did try to leave my body to medical science but nobody wants me lol. Hope I haven't offended anyone with my comments

Eve, I am not surprised you are behind with the housework, you have had enough to deal with. Your house cannot be a mankier tip than mine. I am still decluttering which does not help.  Taking stuff to recycling centre and charity shops every week, mostly stuff which belonged to parents/grandparents/spouse and I still have stuff in storage for someone I helped over the past few years who was a pathological hoarder.  She is very well organised now and I am shuttling her stuff back in manageable amounts to sort out. 

I  don't want a funeral either. lewis knows 

hugo and mouse get me up in a morning, now dennis joins in, so its a tussle now who gets to me. this morning mouse licked my face then went to jump over me, I was on my side, but she landed on my face. taken the skin off my nose right by my eye. explain that to the doctor lol

I'm not having a funeral either. I have left instructions to that effect. I don't see the point and it's a waste of money.  I've asked to have my ashes mixed with George's and for us to be scattered together. 

Ha! If you think you have an untidy house you should see ours right now. With the attic clearing ongoing things end up stashed down here. We are making inroads into clearing it today as Ruby has taken some boxes to the storage unit and then plans to go to the tip with a load of stuff that needs chucking.

I had a bad cough a few years ago and bought a packet of Tenalady online because coughing and my bladder were not compatible. Anyway my order arrived and I had only gone and managed to buy multiple packs of Tenalady's hadn't I. I still have most of them so they could be utilised for Archie. Ruby doesn't think he would be amenable to wearing a belly band as he doesn't like change or new things. I suspect she's called that right but we could try with a homemade band.