UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Gym And Fitness Escapades...

murtle

Lol, hope there are night wardrobe malfunctions tonight Gooster

HLGS how disappointing about the gym, at least it is encouraging you to sight see

i have bought one of these

http://www.tesco.com/direct/powerspin-orange-red/215-2490.prd?pageLevel=&skuId=215-2490&kpid=215-2490&sc_cmp=ppc_g__&gclid=COez-8XJ47YCFfLKtAodtXsAQg

i hope it will help tone up my arms

Just got home from aqua fit - it was quite good fun, although it didn't feel like a 'proper' workout. Suppose I will be able to tell if I am aching tomorrow or not :unsure: Think I will try and do it most weeks though, as it was fun and it means I can take advantage of the pool and sauna/steam room afterwards :)

Vonny you are awesome :) that's an amazing set of before and afters

Today I went swimming in an indoor pool filled with warm sea water , wow it's do much harder to swim with the extra buoyancy but a lot of fun !

Treadmill at gym still not safe so have be walking a lot , going to try jogging outside next week as well

Vonny you are awesome :) that's an amazing set of before and afters

Today I went swimming in an indoor pool filled with warm sea water , wow it's do much harder to swim with the extra buoyancy but a lot of fun !

Treadmill at gym still not safe so have be walking a lot , going to try jogging outside next week as well

• Like 1

well done Gooster and I am sure you have put on more weight in muscle as well :)

yesterday I ran outdoors for 30 minutes , had to take 3 small stops ( carried on walking ) but I did it , lordy outside running different to treadmill running ! but we got there and I was happy with my effort for my first go

Well done Sam!! Once you get used to it it's not so bad! She says...

I can confirm you shouldn't run if you have a cold / chest infection!! It makes breathing very difficult and a half marathon harder and slower!

That is the last half for a while. I am going back to basics and finding a pair of trainers that don't rip my feet to shreds! THis part of running is very expensive!!

Well done on the weight loss Gooster!

Time for food and a shower and then a drive down to gatwick to pick Ben up. I am so excited that he is on his way home. He has been home for two days (3 nights) since before Easter when he went to stay with his Mum. I miss him!! xxx

Well done Sam :)

You need to look after yourself Murtle :flowers: I hope now Ben is back that he is looking after you :)

Aqua box tonight - I still don't feel like it's a proper workout, but it is good fun, so I will keep doing it when my working hours go back to normal on a Wednesday.

The girls at the farm today were commenting on how much weight I have lost - now I don't think I look that different from when I first started, except my clothes are looser, but everyone keeps commenting - makes me paranoid that I was huge before :laugh: :rolleyes:

Today I ran around Albert Park lake here in Melbourne

I did'nt plan to run all the way round but once I got going I fancied carrying on as the view was nice

I did'nt stop once and ran round in 35 minutes

I then came back to the hotel and googled the distance and discovered I had just run 4.75 km and I could have gone on as well

Mark did it in 32 minutes

We are both chuffed :)

• Like 1