UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Gym And Fitness Escapades...

murtle

Well done Murtle :) Enjoy your pizza :biggrin:

Today has been heavy day at the gym - evil abs this morning, followed by fitball and cycle blast tonight. When I had finished cycle blast James came in to take the next class and asked me why I haven't braved his class yet - his class sounds mega hard, although James and Mr Grumpy reckon I could do it :unsure: James' class is full of burpees, squats, pressups, etc. Might give it a go at some point :) He did tell me to stay and do it, but I decided to come home instead :)

How is everyone getting on?

I think I have broken my bum at fitball yesterday :laugh: :rolleyes: Deejay makes us squat against the wall with the ball in the small of our back, then squat and do one shoulder press whilst squatting, then down again and do 2 shoulder presses and so on up to 10. We usually do one set of those, I am usually the only one who manages to do it all. Last night she made us do 2 sets of those - my bum muscles are killing today, so am guessing it's down to that :rolleyes:

Evil abs class wasn't too evil today as is was a different instructor today who didn't shout at us - still hard work, but not as evil as usual :)

Had my weekly tough day at the gym today - again evil abs was taken by my less evil abs instructor do all was good. Then had fitball with Mr Grumpy as Mr G is sunning himself in Tenerife :rolleyes: Mr Grumpy hasn't done a fitball class for yonks and found it quite hard - still tried to get us to do 1 legged pikes on the ball though. Pikes are hard enough with both legs, let alone one leg :laugh: Then did cycle blast with Mr Grumpy, that was really hard work, but good fun. I really enjoy that class, so glad I decided to give it a go last month :)

Oops I updated in random not here!

Went for a run last night, not as good as I wanted but I need to sort out my shoes and remember that it takes a while to recover from running 20miles. Planning a long run on Saturday Bligh to get myself and head back into it all :-)

I don't think the massage oil and humidity helped how I felt :-) xx

Enjoy your long run on Saturday:)

I did my first run for ages on Sunday, did 1.2 miles. Haven't done much running as my right ankle has been niggling me a bit so have stuck to other lower impact stuff over the last couple of weeks :)

I think my instructors are trying to kill my arms this week - last week it was my bum, this week it's my arms :laugh: :rolleyes:

Hi Alex :D

I have been very inconsistent recently and struggling to get back into a routine , my diet has also gone to pot ( as in not eating enough ) and my weight is now 9 stone 4 which is pretty low for me as I am 5'7

I am missing my cardo terribly and still looking for a decent treadmil , also plan to buy a push bike at the weekend so I can go cycling

going to try and get my eating sorted and get more food and protein into me which will hopefully give me more energy to want to work out

watch this space.............................