UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Gym And Fitness Escapades...

murtle

Monday is a rest day from the gym & DVDs, I did a lot of walking today but I know I need to give my self days off so muscles can repair

I think I have not been eating enough as I am always very hungry late at night so I am adjusting my calorie intake to up it a bit and adding in afternoon snacks like All bran ( I love all bran )

Well done Vonny :)

Core workout was tough going again last night. Definitely going to have abs of steel :)

There is a slightly crazy lady who does the class on a Monday, and after the class last night, she asked deejay what exercises she can do to help her lower back, as she struggles to manouvre into some positions in the bedroom with her partner. How on earth deejay kept her face straight, I have no idea. I got out of there before crazy lady got me involved :laugh:

Well done Murtle, that is fab :biggrin:

My abs are quite achey today :rolleyes: :laugh: Just a quick burst of cardio tonight as I didn't get to the gym till 8.15 :)

Tone and shape tomorrow with Mr G :biggrin:

Not sure if you have seen in RMF, but I might have the chance to model some gym equipment for the company that supplies our gym with the machines. They also use the images in the gyms in the area. I would love to be a fly on the wall if any of my old school mates sees it :laugh: :ninja:

• Like 2

Not sure if you have seen in RMF, but I might have the chance to model some gym equipment for the company that supplies our gym with the machines. They also use the images in the gyms in the area. I would love to be a fly on the wall if any of my old school mates sees it :laugh: :ninja:

how fab :)

Marymurtleperson you are amazing with the running :)

It was the wrong Mr G this morning :laugh: Walked in to see Mr Grumpy sat behind the desk :rolleyes: Pretty much everyone who walked into the class asked him where Mr G was :laugh: Don't think the shift swap will go down well if it does happen :unsure: Anyhow, his class was ok, but not enough emphasis on the bum and legs for my liking. Usually we do about 150+ squats of various types throughout the class, today we did 40.

However in the abs section of the class I managed to do 40 sit Ups in the fastest time :biggrin:

Flipping heck you all put me to shame, the nearest I get is thinking about it. Mind you I did get the C25K app last year and bought trainers didnt do anything else though :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

whats a C25K app ? and having trainers is a start :)

Never such a great time as today Loobie!!!

yes indeedy :)

I have had confirmation that they want me in the photoshoot :ninja: :laugh:

oooh fantastic :cheer:

I have just done a home DVD ( another Jillian Micheals ) tonight I am at the gym to do some running practice