UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Gym And Fitness Escapades...

murtle

Oops Mags, just remember that Eugh feeling for next time!!

Here is a link to an example

Http://www.lovingfit.com/exercises-workouts/six-pack-abs-and-core-hiit-workout/

What I do is choose 4 exercise that will work areas I want to work, so last ones I was doing was for my legs, abs and arms.

So i did a plank for 1 of them, squats for one, lunges for 1 and push ups against the wall for my arms.

xxx

I feel your pain! After my first tone and shape I was aching for days! The more I have done, the easier it gets :)

Done an hour schooling on Blue tonight, all my farm jobs and a shorter gym session than normal. I just did 10 mins on cross trainer (evil mode), bike and treadmill. 60 squats and some abs work :)

I am muchly excited. I managed to break the 30minute barrier for the parkrun 5km (3 miles). I did it in 28:59 taking 80 seconds off my previous best!!! Next weeks challenge is to maintain a similar pace :-). xxx

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Well done

. Thank you :-)

I have a cup of tea and a berocca usually before running. I am not good with food before running, when I have eaten it is likely to be porridge with water and a little honey. But It has a tendency to make me feel sick and / or desperate for the toilet within a mile of running (sorry)

I will have half a glass of water before a short run to stop me needing water.

Good luck you know you can do it.

• Like 1

PT slowed my run speed down for the first 1km as he wanted to me to change the angle my feet were hitting the treadmill so I was unable to break the 15 minute barrier today ( did it in 16.21)

now he is happy with my technique he said will start me at a higher speed next session and he is so confident I can do it he now wants to reset the target for 2.4km in 12 minutes in case I ever want to join the Royal Navy :crying_anim02: ( its one of the criteria )

Well done Sam. If he thinks you can do it, and he is a sensible instructor, then you probably can!

Just think it is only for 14 minutes... You can collapse in a heap afterwards!!

I have just done a long run it was meant to be just over 11miles but ended up being just under 12 miles!!

I will hopefully beat my 2hour 30minute half marathon finally!! When I do I will be very excited :-)

• Like 1

I ran for a minute on the treadmill today :ninja:

Mr Grumpy was at the gym today, he came over to talk to me whilst I was on the bike and asked me how I found his class. I told him he didn't do enough leg work for my liking. Then we got talking about the classes in April and how he doesn't think Mr G will be doing many classes in April :( I said I'll have to find some one else to inspire me, and then he said that he thought he inspired me, don't see how though, as his classes are all at stupid times :rolleyes: