UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

I'm A Celeb

merledogs

Actually I think she's been more likeable than I expected, particularly early on I found it easy to think of her as being like the nasty Jennine rather than just Charlie.

Being British I think she may win it over Ashley but if the votes go according to how they've been on the show I think Ashley would deserve to be crowned Queen of the jungle

Lol @ David's pink trousers! Only a heavyweight boxer could get away with those!

After the trial tonight, I still think Ashley should have won, as she really supported Charlie through it. However both girls did really well (but I still think it should have been David in the final)

• Like 1

Thoroughly enjoyed that. Loved everyone in it. What a fantastic bunch of people. I know they had their moments but can only imagine how lack of food and sleep can affect you and make you say and do daft things when you're at a low and not all there for a brief time. Some great laughs as ever and wouldn't be the same without ant & dec.

• Like 2

Xmas tv & then Celebrity Big Brother is back in January :cap:

I'm not surprised Charlie got the vote but I think Ashley deserved it more, both throughout the series & gfor the way she helped Charlie through the last trial.

Edited by Ian
  • Like 1

I'd forgotten about that until after posting / too late to edit yesterday but I think that may be January too.

Paper said the other day that Jason Gardener is back on the Judging opanel this year. Robin remains head judge but Louis & Katarina are both apparently out, rumours suggest Hayley Tammadon may be the third judge. Apparently she won in 2010 & was in emmerdale though I can't say I remember her in either :unsure: