UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

I'm A Celeb

merledogs

ooh harsh? I know what you mean but I think Gillian probably irritated me more, possibly because Helen is at least (arguably) young enough to be so "daft" so can be slightly forgiven for it.

Either way they were more or less suggesting on get me out of here now last night that if they have to go hungry for much longer someone might. Now that might make her worth watching :D

Apparently Charlie & Ashley are doing the next trial though

I don't suppose they mind too much :D Personally I think it's getting boring to have her keep doing (or rather not doing) the trials. If she made the effort fine but other than the last one she hasn't so it isn't even entertainment value to my mind :confused02:

If she had a bit more about her she'd realise that the fuss will just make people vote for her to do more (or is that secretly what she wants perhaps - attention?)

I tell you what, she really was typecast in Corrie wasn't she? In fact I'd say she's worse in real life even. Her parents are bleating in the paper about how people should stop saying nasty things about her. Well if she hadn't been so spoiled by her parents while she was growing up then she would have been a better person for it.

I was hoping she wasn't going to get to go to the jungle bar last night because she doesn't deserve it. And she had the nerve to tell Limahl off for what he said. It's all about ME, ME, ME. On one hand I'm glad she's getting voted to do the trials (hopefully she'll walk out and not get paid) but on the other hand, the trials are what make the programme and I want to see someone who is actually going to try have a go.

Rant over, grrrrrr :rolleyes:

• Like 1

She done great with the 12 stars and she did get 5 in the live trial. She drank the bug juice!!! It's the public that are voting for her ......is it? Who's counting the votes, that's what I want to know!!! I agree it's time to give someone else a go - Hugo or Limahl - let's see what they are made of!!

• Like 1

About time - amazing how things can be so different when she was going to be unpopular with her camp mates.

Surprise surprise she makes a go of two on the trot & the public stop voting for her. It happens like that year after year doesn't it.

I don't mind Limahl so much but aren't keen on Hugo, will be interesting to see how he reacts to the trial.

When they all do one I think Eric may be determined to win / at least not give in before completing it or he's going to look very silly after opening his mouth to say he'd never say I'm a celebrity get me out of here