UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

I'm A Celeb

merledogs

Don't know the made in chelsea bod or the pussycat girl but the line up is looking good. Sometimes I can't watch the eaty bits and I shut my eyes, put my fingers in my ears and hum loudly so I don't see or hear what's happening!!! :)

At a glance I wasn't so taken with this years line up myself, don't much care for David Haye, Colin Baker (who I wouldn't even have recognised now) or Hugo...... & then there's Nadine "two jobs", the shirking MP.

Hopefully Brian Conley & Eric Bristow will add some humour & perhaps some of the girls a little glamour and, with the possible exception of Red or Black, Ant & Dec always make good tv. It will be interesteing to see who, if anyone, gets marked for repeated trials

Edited by Ian

Think the MP may be in for a tough ride when she said those famous words "how hard can it be??" :laugh:

I thought it was hilarious last night - made even better by watching all the celebs reaction to it on twitter. For those not on twitter, Ant and Dec ask their followers to tweet a word to them and they have to get it into the show - last night was gumption :biglaugh:

• Like 1

Helen - thought I'd give her a chance, she might not be as shallow as she comes across. Nope, not working, I want to slap her already. Why the feck is she wandering around camp in a bikini? :rolleyes:

David Haye :wub:

As she isn't even in the trials long enough to laugh at she serves no other real purpose than being there to look at does she?

Well, obviously, like Len & Artem on Strictly I had to check what the fuss was about / that it was like looking in a mirror :cool2:

Smarter probably, better at trials absolutely but I can't say I ever considered him brave - if anything I always considered him more talk than boxer I'm afraid - I just meant comparable in the sense that whilst I can't say Helen does anything for me but she does have certain obvious assets & some may find her worth watching I suppose :confused:

One man I do always enjoy watching is Joe Sawsh on the after show

Edited by Ian