UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Strickly 2012

merledogs

Thanks Alex I wondered how I could find the result and here it is.

I think the offer of Less clothes on Louis might have helped them!!

Am surprised by the other bottom two though, but I think the public vote can be a bit more I like them so I will vote than they are a good dancer so I will vote!

It had to be her but I still think Lisa should be satisifed & proud of how far she did get. When they set out I think she was expected to be the joke act this year but in fact for a big girl she was remarkably agile, how many of us can do the splits with a lot less weight on?

Denise must be wondering what she has to do, I thought her Tango looked far better than Dannis & she still ended up in the bottom two again. Is this a dancing contest or a popularity contest? :unsure:

I am please that DVO didn't win - the competition should be about the most improved and she was jolly good to start with.

I felt sorry for Bruce last night - he was obviously trying to keep things in order. He should have had more back up from the production team.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Delighted Louis won :partytime:

I just wish Bruce would leave - he's gets more embarrassing every year. Last night was an absolute farce.

Really, I thought it was a far worse show when he was off for the week & Tess & Claudia were left to faff around.

For a guy his age I think Bruce Forsythe does incredibly well.

I thought any of the last three were worthy contenders (never saw Danni winning I'm afraid) but for me it would probably have been 1. Kimberley 2. Denise,3. Lewis