UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Tia Baggins

sanrossscot

I decided to pop this on a separate thread.

Tia has just puked up the porridge and tiny little bit of fish she had :mecry: I am seeing the vet on Monday night but if I can't get her to eat then I may have to try and get an earlier appointment.

She is sometimes a bit bouncy, but since the ultrasound, more subdued than before :crying_anim:

Please think 'get better' thoughts for my old girlie, I love my old grumpy and she needs to be back to full grumpiness as soon as possible.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She has had a slice of corned beef and some sugary water with a dash of tea :happy:

:mecry: and brought all that back up again at 1:30 this morning.

she is drinking water and has had a slice of cooked ham this morning, if that stays down she can have some more. I have a vet appt for Monday evening but if she is sick again I will aim to get one today.

:wub: she enjoyed her frisbee throwing session, didn't stay out long as she hasn't had much to eat too gain energy but she was happy and bouncy when we were out. Luckily not too many dogs use the bit we were in as I don't want to risk her getting kennel cough which is doing the rounds down our way.