UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

What New Year Resolutions .....

Fee

Meg:

I must only bark at things that are genuinely exciting, not at anything and everything that moves ever whether it has anything to do with me or not. People in hats do not qualify as genuinely exciting rolleyes.gif

Taz:

I must remember that my mum isn't particularly keen on dead things being presented to her when we are out on walks. Strangely the longer they have been dead the less keen she seems to be. I'll stick to relatively fresh things in future sick01.gif

Jess:

I must stop boinging around like Tigger when mum is trying to get me ready to go out, it does NOT need to take 10 minutes to get my coat and lead on boldred.gif

Sophie:

I must stop pretending I haven't been fed for days, particularly when we have visitors. My starved and beaten act fools no-one! ph34r_anim.gif

Benji:

I must not bury my kong in the garden then get upset because I can't find it and expect mum to go out in the cold and rain and snow and search for it! She says next time I do it it will stay buried and I may join it laughingsmiley.gif

Edited by Fee

LADY (14) - I must stop standing in front of visitors looking sad and neglected so they all think the others get all the attention

and doing a meerkat impression at the front window even when I've only just come in from a walk

MAX (14 months) - I must stop managing to get out of every harness my mum puts on me as she looks so silly walking along with an empty harness and lead and me trotting along behind (looking smug!) Also must try to stop playing with my friend Mollycat at 5 in the morning which involves lots of running around and jumping on and off furniture and playing with squeaky toys

MOLLY DOG (10)- I must stop peeing on the living room carpet after I push the door open when mum's out

SHANDY (15) - Oldies foster: I must stop going into panic mode when being lifted into the car (can't manage to jump in) as it looks like foster mum is trying to kidnap me and she says it's a good thing I don't have many teeth so it's only gum marks on her hands!

Ted- I must stop running off to steal bread that is left for the birds.

Charlie- I must stop being so obsessed about food and waking everyone up when I want my breakfast.

Amber - I must stop going to say hello to people when I'm out. Not everyone wants a wiggly dog under their feet!!

Shara - I need to be a bit nicer to other 4 legged creatures.

China - Mum says I must stop raiding the chicken run for old vegetables, then bringing them into the house and shredding them everywhere before eating them. She says if I do this we may have more oxygen and less methane in the rooms that night.

Bo - I must stop raiding the chicken run for old vegetables - but at least I eat them out there, and I must stay out of the hen house because it is their home and not an adventure playground for dogs to bounce across the perches inside it.

Jed - I must continue to be the bestest dog I can be

Cassie - I must stop turning into a yappy little brat who barks at people for attention. I know it is just because I am so confident these days but apparently it is really annoying.