UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Secret Santas Gifts

hugapup

Trish would like to say a big thank you to her kind Secret Santa for her gifts.

Trish had a top dog Santa sack which was full with so many treats looks like this will last her for a long time.

She loves her blankets and is already curled under them.

Trish is now 15 years but is still happy with her friends at her foster home. My mum tells me I'm a little cracker and she has put a picture of me in the gallery sitting with some more crackers although they are bigger than me. :wub:

Mum & Dad would like to thank the oldies club for all their support though out the year

Mum, Dad and Trish would like to wish everyone a wonderful new year and a special thanks to all her sponsors

It's lovely to hear that the terrified little dog we took in it doing so well now and enjoying her Christmas presents wub.gifwub.gif

Thank you to all the kind people who were so generous to our sponsor dogs, and thank you Cheryl for all you have done for Trish flowers.gif

A message from Vicky.......

Thank you very much to all my secret santas.( I know there was aunty Jules and Jo) Wow, so many treats! I was too scared to open my pressies with everyone else ( I hid on the stairs) but when it was quiet I came in and mum showed me all the lovely things that were just for me. As soon as I smelt those treats I was happy to help get into the packets. I have been wearing my lovely new jumpers and mum says I look even more gorgeous than normal (as if that's possible!) I was so warm and cosy I kept going outside and staying out there, well I had to show everyone my new clothes! You wait till you see my new blamket, it's so sweet. I love to beat it into submission then lay on top of the cuddly doggy motif. Apparently as soon as mum can work out how to put the pics on here she is going to share all those she took of me ( I think I might have to call uncle Tim to help her)

I am a very lucky little girl to have the Oldies club looking after me, thankyou

Thankyou very much for making this such a special xmas for Vicky, she really loves all her gifts:GroupHug: