UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

I Love It / Hate It When ...

BillyMalc

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate the fact that I can't get the house warm enough because of the ice and snow and lack of sunshine.

But I love the same snow because it means that the VAT inspector who was due at one of my customers today has cancelled :biggrin: . I can get on with my to-do list and clear my desk instead!

I hate the fact that I am able in my job, but when I advise/give information the response I so often get is "yes yes yes, lets ask so and so" so and so can be any number of my colleagues. :mecry:

I love the fact my Product Manager highlighted this to me today and has given me the suggestion of telling them to speak to him...and he can then tell them to bog off :biggrin:

I've HATED being unemployed, and (more importantly!!) having no financial security, but today I've found out that I've passed my CRB check and actually HAVE A JOB TO GO TO on Monday!!! :partytime:

Can't tell you how relieved I am!! Salary is pants, BUT it's walking distance from home so Jim will only be driven now for nice days out with the doggles!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Had a bloody good day all in all (and can't think of anything that I hate about that :))

:partytime:

Good for you, hope all goes well.

I hated it when I'd spent hours clearing snow from my drive, neighbouring footpaths, salting them etc & then I'd no sonner had a "cuppa" than it hailed it down & despite the salt covered it again. Second time I've done it this week too!!! :soapbox:

Edited by Ian

:partytime:

Good for you, hope all goes well.

I hated it when I'd spent hours clearing snow from my drive, neighbouring footpaths, salting them etc & then I'd no sonner had a "cuppa" than it hailed it down & despite the salt covered it again. Second time I've done it this week too!!! :soapbox:

What do you love Ian :unsure:

I could love Christmas, but I hate being given a shopping list and being asked how much I want to spend :wacko:

I plan on giving my OH £50 with an essential list and rest is up to her!

I absolutely love my onesie, it's warm, oh so comfortable and the feet are slippers, what more could you ask from a PJ! What I hate is drama you have to go through everytime you have to pee :glare:

I HATE not having a van this weekend - Jim's wiring or starter motor is at fault, which ever way he's in the garage and will hopefully be fixed on Monday, for a larger sum of money than I can afford :(

This morning, however, I woke up with Sparky cuddle up next to me, with his head on my chest, and Kiera curled up right next to my head and both of them looking at me. How on earth could you not LOVE waking up like that!!?? :wub: :wub: :wub: