UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Please Welcome Sam

Tilly1712

Thanks for all your kind words about Mum :flowers:

At the risk of boring you all I've uploaded some more photos;

007.jpg

008.jpg

This is his "there's something I need from the fridge" look :laugh: 019.jpg

Cassie is in for some fun living with a collie (hope she is well) She just ignored jet and had a kip with us.

She's very well thanks, Kev. She'll offer to play with Sam outside, but indoors she ignores him - as you can just see in the background of this photo she'd rather kip on the sofa!

010.jpg

Im so sorry about your mum. my mums got cancer, but luckily hasnt got any animals, but if she had, they would have come here.

im just trying to rehome a shi tzu whos mum has died. they have rehomed his brother who hes been with for 8 years,so hes in the kennels all on his own for now.

Im so sorry about your mum. my mums got cancer, but luckily hasnt got any animals, but if she had, they would have come here.

im just trying to rehome a shi tzu whos mum has died. they have rehomed his brother who hes been with for 8 years,so hes in the kennels all on his own for now.

So sorry to hear about your Mum :GroupHug:

Poor dog, well done for helping him and I hope he finds a home :flowers:

He's blummin irresistible isn't he. Love those new photos! :wub:

Roxy would love him, and would no doubt do her twirly flirty dance at him! So if he wants to be a toy boy to a slightly senile, wobbly 15 and a half year old redhead, just let me know. :laugh:

Edited by JoT

:GroupHug: so sorry about your mum.

Sam is adorable and how lovely of you to take him on.

My Kizzy is 7 today so considered an oldie but she still thinks she is a puppy and can outrace and out bounce most dogs half her age. If anything happens to me then hubby will keep some of my dogs and the others will go to family members. x