UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Good Thought For Con Please

kats n greys

Thanks for your continuing good wishes, sorry I haven't posted sooner.

Con is "improving" we have been feeding him like a puppy- little and often.

He's not been very interested until today and I've made him some turkey and rice again and for the 1st time he's shown an interest and eaten a reasonable amount.

We made him come to the dog park this yesterday afternoon as it meant he could potter/lay down what ever took his fancy while the others got to play and enjoy themselves, and he enjoyed it laying in the sun and we got the result we wanted (he poo'd :rolleyes: ).

He's going to prove John wrong :wub:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for your continuing good wishes, sorry I haven't posted sooner.

Con is "improving" we have been feeding him like a puppy- little and often.

He's not been very interested until today and I've made him some turkey and rice again and for the 1st time he's shown an interest and eaten a reasonable amount.

We made him come to the dog park this yesterday afternoon as it meant he could potter/lay down what ever took his fancy while the others got to play and enjoy themselves, and he enjoyed it laying in the sun and we got the result we wanted (he poo'd :rolleyes: ).

He's going to prove John wrong :wub:

"Pah", what does John know anyway? :laugh: I hope the improvement continues in the days ahead.

• 2 weeks later...

A quick update.

Con is still not well, he's very lethargic (doesn't want to do anything, but sleep), his appetite isn't very good and our normally sweet natured boy can be growly with us, he going for an MRI on Wednesday, John our vet isn't sure what we'll get from it- and I'm sitting here wondering if we are doing it for us or him :mecry: