UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Computers Ggrrrr

ranirottie

I haven't been able to get on most of my favourite forums for a little while and it has been most annoying. Anybody that knows me also knows that I am not good at computers and they baffle me!! Well, a little while ago something popped up on my screen saying that my current programme(?) was out of date and click here :wacko: for the update. Of course I did as I was advised and everything changed on my computer. :unsure: I couldn't find all my current favourites but old ones appeared that I hadn't used for ages,including this one! I had the old link for it. :angry: My computer savvy son was on holiday so it was very frustrating. He is back now and talked me through how to put it back how it should be. Am I the only computer illiterate person on here or does anyone else have these problems?

:unsure: I bet I am the only one! x

i have to make the odd phone call to my bro who remotely assists me..... now that freaked me out the first time he did it

the wireless problem, on my netbook if you press doen N and push F9 it disables my wireless :unsure: would yours have a similar function??? google your model of netbook and the problem might be explained..... thats how i worked out what i had done :laugh: