UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The 2010 Strictly Fred

merledogs

How fabulous was Kara's Viennese Walt\z? :wub: Not normally one of my favourite dances, but that was exquisite. I think she's by far the best celeb dancer they have ever had on Strictly. It's the combination of her dancing and Artem's choreography and the chemistry between them. Artem is one of the professionals I love watching as well. Some of them I can take or leave, but he is fabulous and has obviously rubbed off on Kara (no pun intended) :laugh:

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I felt really sorry for Matt last night. He thought he had done a great job and then got wellied by all four judges. I do enjoy watching Keira and have total admiration for pamela. At 61 to have so much energy and stamina is impressive. She did look well knackered after the swing dance though bless her :laugh:

im going out this evening and picking people up, but im not leaving till after strictly, so will have to get ready in a min, so I can bolt out the door when it finishes :laugh:

Im Jazz and im addicted to strictly, and yes would love to go and see the tour :biggrin:

Gavin and Scott went home.

I didn't think Pamela's dance deserved a 40 when Kara was so much better, but Craig seems to favour Pamela for some reason and she seems to get away with some stuff just because she's older. She is heavy on her feet compared to Kara and when she dances her neck looks non existent. If that were anyone else the judges would slate them but she gets away with it.

Matt's storming out after he got slated last week showed his true colours. I really don't like him at all.

I suspect Pamela is being set up to win, which is a shame because Kara could wipe the floor with the other two.

It is very annoying how the judges fawn over Pamela. She may be good but Kara leaves her in the background. It seems to me that they are blatently pushing for her to win. It is most unfair to the others.

I hope the public notice how biased they are and vote accordingly

Barbara

Glad Matt got through, I think he is very competitive and working incredibly hard with two other major tv roles at the moment, thought he looked drained on Friday and probably just a bit tired and over emotional at the judges comments. You can really tell the strain on him and Scott who are training around other jobs.

I think Cara and Matt are better than Pamela but the judges definately favour her :rolleyes:

It was a double elimination last night and Gavin & Scott went leaving Pamela, Kara & Matt in the final.

Matt was the last one to go through & kept in suspense for ages. You could see how badly he wanted to make it to the final. I think Gavin & Scott expected to go.

:partytime: :partytime: :partytime:

Soooo pleased Kara and Artem won, even though Kara fluffed the show dance (tbh it was probably a bit over ambitious given that they had four dances to do).

Glad Pamela wasn't in the final two, though she was overmarked again but at least she didn't win it, I don't think i could have stood that fake face she makes if she had won.

Loved Matt's comment to Kara "If I were at home I'd have voted for you", that was a lovely thing to say.