The 2010 Strictly Fred

merledogs

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoiler re who went last night:

Paul (thank feck) :rolleyes:

Michelle was in the bottom two, no doubt she'll have a sulk about that. Talk about high maintenance, she goes on as if all the comments are personal attacks and she's being victimised, when the truth of the matter is that she's just not very good.

Quite agree. I've always liked having the extra show on a Sunday but I hate knowing that it's not live. And the show dance/singer things are allegedly live - yet they have the same dancers who are waiting for results but all dressed in different clothes. So the standing ovation is presumably made to a video - irritating or what!

And I miss the dance off. With the public vote having so much weight we could end up with non-dancers in the final. Don't like that idea much.

I dont understand how the voting works.

the panel give a score, then the highest get 12 points or however many are in it, going down to the lowest score, so the lowest person gets 1,does that mean its classed as 1 vote?

please put me right :wacko:

The highest judges scores get the 12 points etc. Then the public vote. The most vote gets 12 points and goes down in the same way. The 2 scores are then added together so if paul got 1 vote from judges then came bottom in phone vote as well, he would go out on 2 points.

Michelle and Peter in the bottom two, Peter went.

Fair result I think,. Peter was pretty dreadful. Surprised Michelle is in the bottom two again, she was better this week with Ian (who btw I'd much rather see in the programme than Brendan). Anne Widdecombe was the same lump being dragged round the dance floor - I think the judges know if they criticise her too much she'll get more votes, so they are going quite easy on her. She should go next though, or else Gavin.

Scott is by far my favourite, followed by Kara.

I thought Pamela's tango wasn't particularly good, nor was her dance last week. Maybe it's just me, but then I didn't think Alesha was great the year she won it either. I wish they would dump her as a judge, she adds nothing useful to the programme.