UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Ex

chickentikka

The bleep bleep effing b :angry:

It's over 2 years since I had the police kick him out and he's still making my life a misery,

I've changed my mobile, unplugged the landline, any post for him I get now I return to sender so he's resorted to flipping emailing me with his usual emotional blackmail. He knows I am still paying Minke's insurance and that the vets have an instruction to contact me if she needs treament but he still keeps using Minke as a lever. To add insult to injury there were 4 official type letters addressed to him arrived today - is he still using my address :mad:

Can I have some ex stories to make me laugh cos I am sobbing at the moment :mecry:

your not the only one :flowers: i don't really want to go into too much detail but mine involves attempted murder...false names and me living in a brothel completely oblivious to the fact for 3 months :rolleyes:

i know it is a pain but could you change your landline and go ex directory or ask your phone provider to block the calls from that number? you can also do a thing where you refuse to accept withheld numbers and anyone who is ex directory needs to input a code before they dial your number.... it is unfair and inconvenient but if it gets him off your back might be worthwhile :flowers: i would change my email too and with regard him using the dog to get to you i am sure if there was a serious problem the vets would tell you it was serious so there is no need for him to contact you. have you thought of a restraining order???

can you get the mail redirected ? I know it will cost you but if he sees that you are not seeing his mail and its not getting inside your house that might help

I would change your email address or block his address and change your landline, again I know its a pain in the arse but he seems to get something out of being able to contact you

I wish I could offer better advice flowers.gif

The mail does not get sent on to him - I return it to sender with a few choice words on the front of the envelope. I don't forward it to him.

I really wish I could just up sticks and move but I can't afford to. I hate living here, it's full of memories and I can't get away. I feel like a sitting duck.

I thought my ex was bad. But reading your story makes me realise he is a twonk and nothing more. Physcological (sp) abuse is awful.

If you own your house, could you rent it out, so you could finance living else where? If you rent, could you do an exchange? These are probably thing that you have already thought of. Sorry I have nothing more constructive to offer. :GroupHug: :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

Tiks, I am very sorry to hear he is still causing problems.

I had a limpet-like ex, aka Boomerang Dave. Each time yet another relationship fell apart due to his selfishness, bad temper and complete refusal to earn a living, he tried to move back in with me. Even when I was married to someone else he wanted to move back in :ohmy: and couldn't see why this would be an issue. :wacko:

Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif Tikx, lots of love for you.

My ex is just a first class t**t who still thinks he is the best thing ever to have walked on his god forsaken planet. Shame he has no time or inclination to spread a little of his 'charm' with his children (the eldest of whom would tell him to feck off, and the youngest would take his wallet for a ride laugh.gif)

So sorry you're still having all these probs Tiks :GroupHug:

Can only echo what others have said about changing e-mail addresses, blocking his e-mail address, changing your phone number, blocking phone numbers etc.

He does seem to revel in being able to contact you and wind you up. He sounds a right head case - sorry if that's a bit blunt.

My ex still can't understand why I won't go back to him but some of them never learn - barstewards :angry:

Im sorry to hear you are still having problems. Mine was stalking us so we had to move, he still tryed it,so the day he was standing next to me when I went to open the car door, I told him if he came near me again id kill him. he left me alone after that. first time id ever stood up to him. should have done it years ago lol