UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Final Big Brother

merledogs

Makosi loves being hte centre of attention doesn't she? Her little tantrum in the diary room about Nikki getting all the tasks and she wanted this and that :rolleyes: And the showering outside with John McCririck watching :sick01:

Nikki's tantrums get on my wick as well, she's like a five year old.

Nadia's screechy voice grates on me and she showed her true colours during the argument with Coolio, she got really personal and nasty.

I'm in danger of switching off cos of those three vile creatures.

I didn't like Coolio, but I enjoyed watching him wind up Nikki and Nadia, would have preferred Nadia to go yesterday instead, like she was threatening to do.

I saw the headline on the Daily Star about Chantelle and Preston, so I thought it was bound to be made up :rolleyes:

Ultimate BB has turned into the worst ever BB for me.

Edited by merledogs

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Makosi loves being hte centre of attention doesn't she? Her little tantrum in the diary room about Nikki getting all the tasks and she wanted this and that :rolleyes: And the showering outside with John McCririck watching :sick01:

Nikki's tantrums get on my wick as well, she's like a five year old.

Nadia's screechy voice grates on me and she showed her true colours during the argument with Coolio, she got really personal and nasty.

I'm in danger of switching off cos of those three vile creatures.

I didn't like Coolio, but I enjoyed watching him wind up Nikki and Nadia, would have preferred Nadia to go yesterday instead, like she was threatening to do.

I saw the headline on the Daily Star about Chantelle and Preston, so I thought it was bound to be made up :rolleyes:

Ultimate BB has turned into the worst ever BB for me.

I think most people will agree. BB management are going to have to really pull a magical bunny out of the hat to get BB fans back on side. They seemed to think that by choosing the most unpleasant ex BBs, fans would be happy. Thats an insult and I think fans will desert in droves unless action is taken.

Its the last one for god sake and they succeeded with BB11.

Is it just me, or did Big Brother just bully Coolio into leaving?! That seemed biased and unfair to me.

Nadia clearly has some mental health problems if she can get that upset over a pair of shoes being hid, ridiculous!

And what's happened to Michelle's accent? unsure.gif

It did seem a little unfair but he was so unrepentant. He was made aware that his behaviour and language towards Nadia were against the rules yet he would not apologise. BB knew that if he went back in it'd kick off again so they were left with very little choice. Coolio has always been arrogant, rude and aggressive in the house, I've no idea why BB thought he was a worthy candidate for UBB, I can think of at least 50 other housemates I would've put in instead of him :rolleyes:

Seeing as though we all disagree with the choices made, give me your top 5 that should be in the house but are not. Mine are, in no particular order:

Rex Newmark

Jon Tickle

Alex Sibley

Gerry

Helen

Seeing as though we all disagree with the choices made, give me your top 5 that should be in the house but are not. Mine are, in no particular order:

Rex Newmark

Jon Tickle

Alex Sibley

Gerry

Helen

Who was Gerry? unsure.gif

I don't know who I would put in, but Sam Pepper would be a great choice for stirring things up. I know I'm probably alone in thinking that though! laugh.gif

Is it just me, or did Big Brother just bully Coolio into leaving?! That seemed biased and unfair to me.

Nadia clearly has some mental health problems if she can get that upset over a pair of shoes being hid, ridiculous!

And what's happened to Michelle's accent? unsure.gif

I think he WAS bullied by BB after being rude to the bloke in the dress. He was probably jealous of Nadias hair as at least she has some. To be honest they should both have gone. Its been like watching CCTV of a Council estate underpass on Dole Tuesday.

Im sure they have bottles of 20/20 stashed somewhere as that at least would explain thier behaviour. The other inmates look intimidated and are very quiet. If you turn the volume down on your tv thier nervous eye movements become more apparent.

I agree completely, Sam Pepper did a lot worse to Corin and never got told off by BB.

Nadia's a fishwife, she was only hysterical afterwards "I lost my dignity" (you lost that a long time ago luv) because she realised that she had shown her true colours.

Half the house is up for eviction - Nick, Nadia, Makosi, Chantelle, Ulrika, Nikki all up.

Has to be Nadia for me, hoping for a double so that Makosi can get booted out as well.

According to a thread on the BB forum, Nadia has been slagging Josie off on the live feed. I hope they show that cos if they do she's more likely to go on Friday.

ETA : George Lamb just said it is going to be a double eviction :biggrin:

Edited by merledogs

I don't think she's high maintenance as such, I just think she's completely overwhelmed by being in there with Preston when she clearly still loves him.

She may have been nominated because they can see she is in distress and think it's best for her to be out of there. Then again, depending on who nominated her, they may see it as an opportunity to get rid of her because she's such a nice girl that they see her as a threat.

I only watched clips of it last night cos I was watching The Pale Horse on ITV, didn't miss it I have to say.

I think that Chantelle was voted for eviction because she is a nice girl and a threat.

I also think that it was right for Coolio to go. Altho I dislike Nadia he really picked on her knowing that she would blow up and then plainly said that he would keep it up. That is bullying and I am glad that I am not the only one who thinks Sam Pepper bullied Corin. He should have been punished because he was unrepentent too!

I think this one is the worst BB ever and I used to feel compelled to watch it but not this time. x

Not sure I'd really like to narrow it down to 5 (though would probably go with those in bold, then italics if I had to narrow it down) but I reckon any & all of these would have been better viewing than some of those who they have put in so far (Coolio, Nadia, Makosi, Brian Dowling etc)

Craig Phillips BB1 winner

Anthony, Maxwell & Saskia BB6

Pete Big Brother 7 winner, Imogen & Glynn

Brian, Ziggy, Liam, Sam & Amanda Jonty (nutter!) Charley & Chanelle BB8

Michelle, Terry, Latoya, Tommy, Lucy & Ben CBB9

Rachael (winner BB2008) Lisa, Mario, Darnell,Jennifer, Luke, Mikey, Becca, Rex, Stephanie, Stuart 7 Sara

Sophie BB10 winner Freddie “Halfwit”, Angel, Sree