UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Could I Ask For Some Positive Thoughs Today Please

Clare

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you :flowers:

We had a bit of a unsettled night, probably more down to my paranoia than anything else :rolleyes: He is very woozy and doesn't want to know about the world but thats to be expected, he is back to the vet today which I am sure he will be delighted about :laugh:

Our vet ended up removing the tooth and quite a bit of bone as they found a deep seated absess at the root of the tooth, so he has been in pain and I am sure once he recovers he will feel so much better, the vet doesn't feel the growth is anything to worry about but it has been sent away to be checked.

Thanks again for all your support, hopefully it won't be long before he recovers :flowers:

Can I please ask for continued good thoughts for Murf, he is poorly :(

After the op he did seem a bit brighter but in the last few days he has been very quiet and its been difficult to get him to eat. I took him back to my vet today and he thought it wasn't related to his op. His gums looked a bit pale so took bloods and called me later to say they show that Murf is anemic. He thinks it may be autoimmune disease, and to be honest that is probably best case senario.

We took him back in this afternoon and he had a stomach tap which was clear and they gave him a low dose of steroid in case it does turn out to be autoimmune disease, he has to go back in tomorrow for xrays to check for very nasty things :mecry:

If we could have any "xrays be clear" thoughts I would be so grateful :flowers:

Murf1.jpg