UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Oldies Club Birthday Walks

Laura_E

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're hoping to organise a number of walks all over the country to celebrate our 5th Birthday. The Regional Co-ordinators have been contacted and asked to organise these. If there isnt a RC in your area and you would be interested in arranging a walk for our birthday please let us know :flowers:

Once we have dates for the walks we will add them to our events calendar :)

It's ESSW's anniversary year as well this year, if there is an Oldies Club Representative that would like to join me with our Plymouth walk at Saltram on June 20th I'd be really happy to share the date.

Even if we shared a stall and did a shorter walk for the oldies and a slightly onger walk or the Springers?

Will you be listing a list of your walks on the website?

Once walks have been organised we will add them to our events calendar.

We dont have a South West rep at the moment Selina but you never know we may have one by then.

We may be arranging a walk in Bradford On Avon to help celebrate as well.

Olive is planning the NE walk so will let her know that Jet is interested :biggrin:

Edited by lil_angel

I can organise one in Croydon, Surrey - will probably be in Lloyd Park which is a lovely place to walk. Will update with further details shortly but if anyone is interested in coming, please let me know in the meantime flowers.gif

Maybe we could do a joint London/Surrey walk Marie-Claire? Just an idea, please don't feel obliged to say yes though!