UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Do You Like Ceaser Milan?

Pingu

Sorry Pingu, the only reason I'd want to be on stage with him is so I could give him a solid kick in the nuts in front of a crowd. I think he's a nasty, slimy little turd who should be prosecuted for cruelty!

Now that I would pay to watch biggrin.gif

Horrible little bully, he's set the cause of reward-based positive training back 20 years mad.gif

Interesting footage of him using a shock collar, this is never mentioned on the programme http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPvr8tQhJY4

Edited by Fee

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think i saw that episode..i don't remember seeing any mention of a shock collar just the part where he was shoving the cat in a crate into the dogs face.. That was bad enough in itself for dog and cat,seeing the dog try everything to hide though after the shock, poor thing. Am suprised owner didn't get bitten, it looked like she might.

Am suprised owner didn't get bitten, it looked like she might.

I think that's the same episode where the dog does bite the owner because of the shock collar, either that or it's a very similar dog. The reaction of that dog whining and cowering under the chair is hard to watch, even harder to comprehend the gullibility of his fan's who still think he's the be all and end all.

We (the Oldies Club) had to reclaim a dog because he had bitten 3 people in his new home, because his new owner was blindly following the 'methods' in her Cesar Milan book. She idolised the man and wouldn't listen to our aftercare team when we tried to help her through the problem.

He's a dog that's very intelligent and well-behaved. He just doesn't like people to leave his home. His behaviour is very easily managed with normal, kind, sensible methods - like distracting him with a biscuit! :laugh:

So I'd be first in the queue to electrocute CM. :evil:

for us its an opportunity to promote what a rescue rottie can do as much as anything else.

the exposure it will give is huge both for P.A.T. and for rescues.

it will give me an opportunity to ask him some questions too if anyone has any

Regardless of how we feel about him (which is pretty clear) IT

is a great opportunity for P.A.T. and for Rotties to shine, if

it uses his fame then good, however as already stated he is a crap trainer (IMHO)

just don't let him handle katie......

I just dont know enough , if anything , to comment on him as a trainer; but as a showman I have to rate him highly. And then its television which has to be good viewing - there is nothing to say that it has to be accurate--just look at those two silly wimmin spreading dangerous 19th century cleaning ideas.

I have a slightly different problem with Victoria;s appearrances; most of you on here would not suffer from it. I watch her avidly with great concentration , but at the end of the programme cannot remember a jot of what she was saying.

Regardless of how we feel about him (which is pretty clear) IT

is a great opportunity for P.A.T. and for Rotties to shine, if

it uses his fame then good

No - not good.

Appearing with him will be seen as endorsement of all he stands for and allow him to hide the damage he does behind the veil of being seen to support a public service.

He's the one who will benefit most. He's the one doing the using.

Pam

I think he is a vile vile vile little man, who I wouldn't spit on if he was on fire angry.gif I think most people who like his "methods" see it as a quick fix to thier dogs problems. A quick tap to the back of the dog and hey presto the dog is fixed. Doesnt bark at the door, walks perfectly on the lead etc etc.

I put my hands up, I did like him at one point many years ago. I was very naive. I never used any of his "methods" on any of my dogs. But after people opening my eyes to what he was doing.. I just want to punch him in the face.

It makes me think of the video of the little girl who was caught on camera walking her neighbours dog. She was kicking ten bells of carp out of the poor little dog. You could see she was aiming for the dogs back legs.

My friend gave me one of his books, it got thrown in the trash. I wouldnt want to inflict it on some stranger by putting it in a charity shop. So off in to the trash it went.

I have lost many a friend over his anticts, even when I linked a video of him virtually strangerling a Husky into unconciousness, she thought that was acceptable. angry.gif

No - not good.

Appearing with him will be seen as endorsement of all he stands for and allow him to hide the damage he does behind the veil of being seen to support a public service.

He's the one who will benefit most. He's the one doing the using.

Pam

I agree, I think appearing with him will be seen by the general public as PAT condoning his methods, whether that's the case or not.

I just dont know enough , if anything , to comment on him as a trainer; but as a showman I have to rate him highly. And then its television which has to be good viewing - there is nothing to say that it has to be accurate--just look at those two silly wimmin spreading dangerous 19th century cleaning ideas.

I have a slightly different problem with Victoria;s appearrances; most of you on here would not suffer from it. I watch her avidly with great concentration , but at the end of the programme cannot remember a jot of what she was saying.

laugh.gif Much as I think some of the things I've seen him do are appalling I also think he's got some "wherewithall" and a certain charisma - presumably that's why so many do like him so much.

As for Victoria should we have a poll boys - is it the "cute" look or the more "dominatrix" styling you enjoy most? unsure.gif http://images.google.co.uk/images?hl=en&source=hp&q=victoria+stillwell&oq=&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=VRFqS_SZKoT60wSLqoWoCA&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&ct=title&resnum=4&ved=0CCAQsAQwAw

[/url]