UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

E45 Cream & Bleeding Hands

Jacobean

Yes, I have seen that on e-bay but it's only available from the US with ridiculous shipping charges. Nothing on Amazon and I've tried Googling, but again can't find a UK outlet.

mellow.gif You're usually more on the ball than that Fee. I didn't think 10.5$ was bad for shipping to UK myself & Amazon came up on Google under the brand though I didn't specifically look for renew beyond that however having now googled myself - you just go to their website & choose UK

Melaleuca Europes Head office is at Second Avenue, The Village, Trafford Park, Manchester, United Kingdom

M17 1FG Tel 0161-888-8090 [email protected]

or you can buy on line here http://unitedkingdom.melaleuca.com/wc/PList.cfm?cnt=2400&ct=0

If you get chance (you'll need about 30 mins to yourself) a good home remedy is coconut oil or olive oil. Get a hot water bottle or heat pad ready, and have a roll of clingfilm ready to go. Mix together 1 tbsp of olive oil, 5 drops (in total) of Ess Oils, mix together and slather all over your hands. Wrap up in clingfilm, and hug hot water bottle for about 30 mins. Unwrap, and wipe off the oil until your hands feel comfortable. Can be repeated every night.

*Myrrh, patchouli, sandalwood, vetiver, roman chamomile, lavender, benzoin, frankinscence, rose, geranium, rosewood, ylang ylang and neroli are all good for dry skin.

For baddy dried and cracked skin I would use coconut oil with 3 drops of lavender and 2 of rose or neroli as a starter.

Hope your hands soon feel better.

mellow.gif You're usually more on the ball than that Fee. I didn't think 10.5$ was bad for shipping to UK myself & Amazon came up on Google under the brand though I didn't specifically look for renew beyond that however having now googled myself - you just go to their website & choose UK

Melaleuca Europes Head office is at Second Avenue, The Village, Trafford Park, Manchester, United Kingdom

M17 1FG Tel 0161-888-8090 [email protected]

or you can buy on line here http://unitedkingdom...m?cnt=2400&ct=0

I have been looking at that Ian, Murtle kindly sent me the link and I eventually managed to get in without being redirected to the US site (seems to depend which Browser you use) wacko.gif but as far as I can see they only sell to distributors not the public. I shall give them a call though to see if they can advise flowers.gif

Just to add, I bought the Norwegian unscented hand cream as a result of the recommendations on here, and Ive found it absolutely marvellous! I never considered it before as I wasnt aware there was an unscented version, but I can highly recommend it too!!

I wanted to add if you do ever use Snowfire, don't touch your cats afterwards as it contains thyme oil which is supposedly very toxic to cats and judging by Pumpkin's reaction (horrible howling and vomiting :( ) after licking a tiny amount from his coat I can believe it. Thankfully he's ok but as good as it is I won't be using it again.