UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Lots Of Fingers Crossed This Weekend, Please

Fee

Who are the nine that have been rehomed this month? I never realised it was so high :ohmy:

They are:

Jasper (collie x) - failed foster

Tara (Boxer)

Molly (BC) - failed foster

Nopsey (Lhasa)

Bella (Sprollie)

Holly (Westie)

Harry (Springer) - failed foster

Jet (Black Lab)

Joe (Greyhound)

Good to see we're keeping up our ratio of foster failures, too laugh.gif

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After 3 weeks here with us we took Happy :wub: on a long trip over to snowy Norfolk today & she is now with her new parents, no doubt being spoilt rotten - but she deserves it. :) They were already talking about pet passports :wink:

I hope the success continues for all the other Oldies dogs

It is a great start and hopefully all the homechecks will be successful. Great news for Ginny - but I'l be so sad to see her go mecry.gif My first foster. mecry.gif Hopefully another one or two will quickly come my way!!!! rolleyes.gif

You will have loads of fosters to spoil rotten, so pleased that everyone is busy with homechecks,

that means dogs are at least getting the homes they deserve, well done all...

Pity about Ginnie's home offer, but of course it needs to be the right home for our special girl!

Happy has gone home (well, it's a foster but she will almost certainly be staying there - Oldies Club are just making sure that all her medical issues are properly sorted before official transfer of ownership).

Bobby and Alfie lurchers visit went well, they should be going home soon.

Snowy's home visit went well, as did Barney's and Whiskey's... and now I've lost track!

Things are absolutely mad on rehoming at the mo, poor Gio has been racing about trying to answer scads of calls and emails! ohmy.gif

Have there been any more updates for the other dogs, Beethoven, Cassie, Muffin etc?

I saw that Snowy was let down by his potential adopters. Some people :grrr: I would have thought he'd have been snapped up a long time ago, the small dogs always seem to be so popular.

Cassy has some special visitors lined up! :biggrin:

Beethoven is going to check out a possible new home tomorrow and discuss it with his fosterers properly before a final decision is made :laugh: : we are hoping it will work out but the next move MUST be his last, so he's not rushing into anythng.

Nothing for Muffin, Ginny, Billy or Womble yet :( , though I think Ginny has a photoshoot coming up so fingers crossed that will get her some extra attention. Imogen is moving foster home, so should be an update on her and new photos soon.

Snowy does have some possible options, so fingers crossed for him.