UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

2010 Diet Thread

Wendbert

There had to be one :rolleyes: :laugh:

Having enjoyed myself a little too much, I've gained a few pounds so back on the diet today for me. Compared to what I was though, needing to lose a stone is not impossible and I'm sure there's a few others who are back to dieting/healthy eating etc.

Feel free to join in :flowers:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wendy, you know you can do it. :flowers:

Chasta, do it for you! Then you can flaunt what he can't have, the slimmer sexy you! :biggrin:

Marge, did you decide to go (not that I think you need it)

Back at fat club tonight :laugh: I have a bikini to get into in June! :biggrin:

Maybe this is the incentive to make an effort. I looked back at my weight chart tonight and I was the same weight as I am now back in June 2009. All those wasted weeks of not making an effort! :rolleyes: Anyway I was quite pleased that I had only put on half a pound over the Christmas period. :biggrin:

Tuesday 8pm CH4, My big fat diet show - might give us some tips :flowers:

Oooohhh, what a good idea. Hopefully this thread can keep me on track!

I have actually managed to lose some weight over the christmas period, which is partly down to having flu and partly down to men (or should I say boy) trouble. sad02.gif

I really need to get a stone off by the 23rd January so think I may well start the Special K diet tomorrow. sick01.gif

Marge, did you decide to go (not that I think you need it)

Back at fat club tonight :laugh: I have a bikini to get into in June! :biggrin:

Maybe this is the incentive to make an effort. I looked back at my weight chart tonight and I was the same weight as I am now back in June 2009. All those wasted weeks of not making an effort! :rolleyes: Anyway I was quite pleased that I had only put on half a pound over the Christmas period. :biggrin:

yes i did :biggrin: couldn't stay for the meeting tonight, but will do in the future. You are very kind to say I don't need to, but I know I do :laugh:

Well done you for not gaining too much. You have a great incentive to keep going now.

Good luck everyone. :flowers:

I have lost 12 lbs over the last few months but kept very quiet about itph34r_anim.gif

I have stopped for now as I am reasonably happy at 8st 8lbspartytime.gif

I may have another go later on when the cold weather has passed. I would like to get down to 8st but not going to worry about it.

Although I am vegan I am very prone to weight gain unfortunatelysad.gif

Good luck to all you dietersbighug.gif

I have lost 12 lbs over the last few months but kept very quiet about itph34r_anim.gif

I have stopped for now as I am reasonably happy at 8st 8lbspartytime.gif

I may have another go later on when the cold weather has passed. I would like to get down to 8st but not going to worry about it.

Although I am vegan I am very prone to weight gain unfortunatelysad.gif

Good luck to all you dietersbighug.gif

Wow, well done. That's amazing. elefant.gif

I'm really prone to putting on weight too (also vegan). When I was a size 8 I had to stick to a strict diet of no more than 900 calories a day, it was a nightmare. Even now I don't go over 1500 a day and I am still fat! mecry.gif rolleyes.gif

I'm 5'9 at the moment and weigh 11 stone blush.gif I used to weigh 8 and a half stone, so I've gained a HUGE amount of weight. I'd be happy to get to 9 and a half stone, as 8 and a half was really hard to maintain.

So far I've lost 2 pounds since christmas, so it's not exactly coming off quickly!

I got weighed tonight, I have put on 4lb over Xmas, but it was to be expected, I weighed 11 stone 8 1/2lb in Aug 08 I now weigh 12 stone 11lb, I want to be 11 stone, good luck one and all, well done to those of you that have lost, the support on here will be good for all :flowers: 23lb to lose!!

That depends.... have you joined a slimming club or just the diet thread? :flowers: And what do you prefer to eat?

Well I haven't joined a slimming club as at 10st 5lb and 5' 2" I am not huge but I am heavier than I want to be. I want to eat food that is tasty, be it salad based or 'real' food. I like most foods really