UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Canine Capers 2010 18Th Sept

lil_angel

So pleased so much money was raised for Oldies That is great

We all had a lovely day and all CMC members that I spoke to enjoyed themselves and there was NO complaints about the judges, well done cher and Hayley. It's not often that happens.

Thanks Amy for keeping the show well informed about what was going on

Barbara

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amy, I forgot to ask on the last post.

Would you like to write a short account of weekend for us to put in Paws for Thought, our newsletter (Keith and I are the editors)

I know our members would like to read it. It need o not be long, just a paragraph or two would do.

Thank you.

Barbara

Here are a few pics from Canine Capers

The Oldes stall

SCAMPS2010001.jpg

Clare's tennis ball tombola

SCAMPS2010002.jpg

Amy and the judges(sorry it is so dark)

SCAMPS2010016.jpg

The lovely Sal and Tess best and reserve best in show

SCAMPS2010033.jpg

LSCAMPS2010008.jpgl

ovely Princess Cherry as wonderwoman winner of fancy dress

SCAMPS2010118.jpg

Holly as a Las Vegas Croupier 2nd to Cherry

So happy such a good amount of money was made for the Oldies

Barbara

Thanks Amy. Just a couple of paragraphes about the aims of the Oldies Club and how the proceeds of Saturday will help.

That was the only photo I could find of you you didn't keep still enough to get a better one. I hope you have recovered by now :laugh:

Barbara

• 2 weeks later...

The last issue had to go out a bit early as we are in Wales at the moment on holiday and Jim is going to Australia on the 8th I think,so we missed this one.

However any time between now and Christmas will be fine, I put a little in the last one but something from you will be so much better and the members would like it, I've had some very nice comments about the show

Sorry, I should have told you but things got a bit hectic and I thought I had told you bur realised I had not too late.

Barbara

Paws for Thought is the newsletter of the Crossbreed and Mongrel club members. If you would like a copy let me know your address and I will send you one.

Keith and I are the editers and we do 5 a year, all about the members dogs, show results and anything that is of interest to our members

Barbara