UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Canine Capers 2010 18Th Sept

lil_angel

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im planning camping Friday and Saturday night. Let me know if you want to do the same and I can book your pitch with mine :)

Think there may be some folks local on my BT forum,want me to ask and on Facebook for volunteers?

Yes please Lynne :flowers:

I received this in the post today....

Image025.jpg

Image029.jpg

A lovely bespoke lead made by Holly and Lil especially for the Oldies Club to award a lucky winner in the dog show. I know Amy has had lots of great donations too, so the winners are in for a real treat this year. biggrin.gif

Hi guys, I'm about 15/20 mins away from the venue so if anyone needs any help down this way just let me know (also email me incase i miss anything posted on here). We went to the show both days last year - its a big fave of ours - my boy came 3rd in the scamps heat but we had to come home as he hurt his leg whilst playing ball and it ended our day but we love the show and there's always lots to do - the PDSA truck was fab last year too. If u contact any local companies and anything collecting just let me know. Try contacting Joe Inglis at Pets Kitchen as their warehouse is very near to me and they gave us stuff for a show we did 2 years ago.

• 1 month later...