:biggrin: THANK YOU SECRET SANTA :biggrin:

for our lovely presents

1 - Caffreysmum - thank you so much

xmas2009refuge-caffreysmum.jpg

xmas2009refuge-caffreysmum2.jpg

xmas2009refuge-caffreysmum5.jpg

jake having managed to open one :)

xmas2009refuge-caffreysmum4.jpg

2 - Hazel, mintoe, luci and mia (sorry but you didn't give me your refuge name :) )

xmas2009refuge-hazelmintoelucian-2.jpg

xmas2009refuge-hazelmintoelucian-1.jpg

xmas2009refuge-hazelmintoeluciandmi.jpg

thank you both so much, there is much squeakyness going on but too much movement to photo at the moment

MERRY CHRISTMAS

I haven't been able to get any photos yet as mine won't stay still long enough! rolleyes.gif

Particularly Molly who has been going absolutely crazy all morning with her cat nip. Normally she doesn't bother at all with toys, so seeing her throw herself around all over the place is quite a sight to behold!

Thank you so much to all of our secret santas: Cafferysmum, Wendbert and Hazel. flowers.gif

Kai says thank you to Dylan and Clive for his pressies. Even though their mean mummy Abby wouldn't let them test them for Kai he has managed to survive :laugh: Very thoughtful of you to offer though boys and Kai hopes you had lots of goodies for yourselves.

43f96739af3401171e54b8e9b74e0320.jpg

thank you so much to Cherry's secret santa, who also became Jack's secret Santa. Much fun was had opening yours gifts, thank you for my lovely book too.

someone's getting impatient!P1010649.jpg

oops, dropped one

P1010655.jpg

Mine!

P1010665.jpg

P1010669.jpg

Oooh, this is very comfy

P1010708.jpg

P1010691.jpg

Cherry did steal the other gift too, when jack was busy with a squeaky toy. He did get to play later though!

P1010712.jpg

P1010716.jpg

P1010750.jpg

:GroupHug: We have just this minute got home from visiting and have just opened all the pressies, would like to say to our Secret Santas thank you very much, the dogs loved all the toys and treats and have had loads of treats, so much in fact, they are all fast asleep all 7, its heaven in this house now lol... xx

Their has been much Squeaking and toy tugging and guarding of treats lol but its been great fun...

The Cats would like to say thanks a lot for their treats and toys and next year im building a big cat play centre, so we are going to use all the toys in that ... xx and they love the pet blanket they are sharing it at the moment :biggrin:

Fezziwig the rabbit and Charlotte the hamster say thanks a lot to their Secret Santas as well, they have lots of treats and goodies to go into their indoor cages tonight and will be happy furries.. xx

The fishes are in love with their secret santa for bringing glitz into their life.. and we will put that in with their other goodies tonight and they adore bloodworms so will be having their christmas lunch later xx

I have some photos on my phone will try and get them uploaded later..

Thanks to the pets Secret Santas who sent me some goodies, they are lovely x and especially the biscuit cook book, i will be doing that next week as im always looking out for good ideas for the Buttons Gang..

Millie is in love with her Pink Paw Blanket and is fast asleep with one of the dog toys and her head is on the embroidered part saying Millie, its gorgeous.. never seen a pink blanket before xxxx

Thank you so much everyone.. right now im in I can finally relax lol xxxx :GroupHug: :flowers:

Butter and Cocoa would like to thank their Secret Santa's Sophie and Caffreysmum for there wonderful array of presents. Photos will follow hopefully when they get from camera to PC. They have had fun killing mice, attacking feathers and trying to persaude me to feed them treats...

:flowers:

Yama, Loki, Budda, Homer, Luci, Bob, Mintoe, Mia, Mao, Lily & Cheesecake would like to thank their Secret Santas :flowers:

Present opening started off so well, everyone sitting and waiting their turn:

4216726504_a9c4486dbb.jpg

Loki loved his Duck:

4216721524_fa3b25ddc7.jpg

Budda was delighted to find treats just for him:

4216723560_b61e02eacd.jpg

The cats shared with the foster kittens:

4216722372_5c450e6670.jpg

Everyone loved the food:

4216720600_1ed9c94f08.jpg

4215950743_491f662310.jpg

And a great time was had opening presents:

4216724206_efe6d8a799.jpg

Then the nip-heads realised what was in the box:

4216719838_1d9cc889ff.jpg

Leading to fisticuffs at dawn:

4215958067_a9a4de716b.jpg

I'm afraid I had to leave the room then, I didn't feel safe :laugh:

Many thanks to SS's and to Phoebejo for organising it again. :flowers:

Caffreysmum thank you so much from Noah and Holly , we are having dreadful internet problems here and cannot upload photos

I do have them on my laptop and will be able to upload them from Sri Lanka in a few days as madly they have internet that works for longer than 3 minutes at a time !

thank you so so much and thank you for my mints :)

Sam x