UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Who Would Intrested In Learning More About Taking Photos

now before you get excited I am not offering to run them because I don't know that much ( i.e feck all ) about taking photos

I am sure I am not the only fugee that would like to learn more about taking photos and wondered if any of you that are a bit clever in such areas would be interested in helping dust down the photo area of the board and start some basic teaching , mini masterclasses and challenges for everyone to take part in

would anyone be interested ? you don't have to be David Bailey to join in and it should be fun

I'd be interested too, I'm hoping to get a new camera in the sales, so a brush up on my photographic know-how would be most welcome, I used to know a wee bit about photography, colour saturation, composition and all that bumf, but it was over 20 years ago and most of what I knew has dribbled out my ear holes.

I'd definitely be interested too. My camera club meets once a month and I find that I take out the camera for a few days after a meeting and then forget about it.

So something that would keep my interest going for the rest of the month would be great

I thought people learning themselves would have stuff to the total newbies ? if someone knows how to take a good photo of a moving object for example they know more than me :laugh:

There are a lot of fantastic photographers here and I am sure a lot of you already know a heck of a lot more than you think and could teach me a thing or two

It would be fab if someone could come along to set challenges and help those of you who are not total beginners as well so you can learn new stuff and get stretched

if no one is able to teach as such then we could still have a photo competition with a theme every few weeks

Why don't we kick it off with a Christmas theme ? and the winner can pick the theme for the next one ( I am sure we did something like that before ? )

I have to nip out to the post office with Sirius and walk my 2 but when I am back I will get something sorted in the photo section

Sam :biggrin: