UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Winter Walkies - Photo Thread

lil_angel

I spent most of the walk trying to catch up with Sophie who decided she was safest if she led from the front

Thanks to the people at the front for keeping an eye on Cassie for me - another one who decided that was the place to be regardless of where I or the Thugs were! She had a full vet check on Friday (wanted to wait till she had been here a few weeks so she would feel more confident) - when we discussed her heart murmur they asked if she managed much exercise!!!! think maybe I should point them at these piccies - especially as we had a quick energy burn off before the walk then another one just before setting off home!!!

Jedley has a poor paw - did not notice any limping while we were there so maybe he just overdid things a bit. Hope it is better before Friday for flyball...

Bo would like to apologize for being a bit silly with the dominance mounting.... he got a bit carried away..... and I will apologize on behalf of China in case she knocked into anyone!

Thanks very much for organising this Amy - the turnout was amazing, so many people and dogs! It was particulaly lovely to see Joe (I did his homecheck and follow up) and Jess (who is completely different dog from the one I transported a few months ago)again. Thanks very much for all the edible goodies. much appreciated since we currently have no kitchen :biggrin:

Thank you very much to whomever Sid accompanied all the way round - I do feed him occasionally, honestly! :flowers:

Edited by elainew

We only decided to go last minute so to speak but we're so glad we did (even if a long drive). Us and the girls thoroughly enjoyed it, it was lovely meeting everyone especially all the doggies (even though I didn't know who was who :rolleyes: )

Great pics of a really good day, oh, and the cakes were scrumptious too. :)

Thank you very much to whomever Sid accompanied all the way round - I do feed him occasionally, honestly! :flowers:

That would be us, but he wasn't scrounging all the time - honest! :wink:

Thanks so much for sorting this, Amy :flowers: We had a wonderful day and it was lovely to catch up with friends :biggrin: Thank you, also, for the Flora "the minger" Hippo photo :laugh: :laugh: and thank you, Marge, for the Kangaroo Bran pic - lovely to have photographic evidence that his bad hips aren't holding him back :rolleyes:

Super pics of so many happy and well behaved dogs. How many were there actually did anyone work out? Lovely to see all those oldies and OC rehomed dogs getting out and about and obviously enjoying a wonderful life with their new owners. Long may the good work continue!! :)