UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Happy Birthday My Beautiful Mum..With Pic X

greytgirl

Well today my Mum would have been 67...she died a month before her 65th birthday, far too young but unfortunately not far too soon for her. That may sound harsh but Mum had suffered due to diabetes and its nasty effects for many years and I mean suffered..triple heart by pass, loss of eye sight, kidney failure, amputation of one leg and then gangrene setting in her other foot just weeks before she passed, loss of her hair at stages..more or less anything you could think of, so when I say she needed to die, I dont say it lightly, she deserved her rest...but we deserved her here and healthy :angry: :(

Anyway Im not posting to moan but to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM xx my heart and soul ache every minute Im awake, for you, you lived for your family..literally, or I do believe you would have gone years before, but no, as ever you fought on for us..like you did all our lives..we couldn't have dreamed in the most wonderful dream of a better Mum, wife, Nanny for our family.

Hard working, loving, kind, gentle, strict :P when needed, but not often...selfless, beautiful, funny, gentle I could carry on and on.

I wish I was coming to your house to shower you with gifts and a home made card from Katie, the apple of your eye, but instead Im facing the prospect of going to a memorial garden with flowers...somewhere Im ashamed to say, that I dont want to go.

One of my favourite pics xx

mumnkatiexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.jpg

Hope you are at peace Mum and know we were all with you to the very end and just how wonderful and special you are to us, our family is NOT the same you were the glue that kept us in place but we do try I promise, as I know how important we are to you, we wont let the family fall apart as it would break your heart :(

Love you Mum xxx bye for now

:mecry: :mecry:

I'm so sorry for your loss :GroupHug:.

I can understand what you mean about her suffering as I am currently nursing my terminally ill mum who has bone, lung and liver cancer and is very unwell at the moment with an unexplained pain in her leg. To see her suffering etched on her face every day is heartbreaking for me so DOG knows how it must be for her :( and so my heart breaks for you and your mum and me and my mum, we both deserve to have them here happy and healthy.

I will raise a glass in memory of your lovely mum this evening and hope with all my heart that she is in a happier place now her suffering is over.

My thoughts are with you today :GroupHug:

• Like 1

flowers.gif flowers.gif Thankyou all so much for your lovely replies. Especially to those of you who have been through the same Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif Doggylover, my thought truly are with you, its so hard to see them suffer, you are doing her so proud by being there.

Mooandboo Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif I cannot imagine what that must have been like, Im so very sorry.

Thanks again so much for your kind thoughts.

I didnt go to the garden I find it too hard, I wish I could, its a beautiful place, maybe in time I will find it easier to go there.