UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

A Little Tribute To Ollie.........

Tempest

As lots of you know Ollie went off to the bridge on Tuesday after 5 1/2 amazing years with me - to say I'm heartbroken is an understatement and this really has been the most horrendous week ever but it really has helped so much having the support from everyone and being able to talk to you guys about him so I wanted to say thank you for that as it really has made a huge difference to me :flowers:

I also wanted to share this picture with everyone of my boy - I took this on the first day he came 'home' and it really just does sum him up for me (it didn't take him long to find the tennis balls)...........

P10100001.jpg

Olls was my first ever dog and although the pain of losing him is awful I wouldn't trade the time I had with him for anything in the world.

Olliedog you really were a dog in a million and there's not another like you little man :wub: :wub: I was absolutely priviledged to have had you in my life and I count myself very lucky that I found you and for the time that we had together.

Night night sweetheart :wub: :wub:

Jules those pictures of him just ooze "I am so happy" and you should remember him like that during your sad moments. I know you will have a lot of those sad times now, but gradually the happier times will be the ones you must remember.

Thanks for being so brave for him, and also for managing to put a thread on here about him. It is something I couldn't do so soon after I have lost a pet. :GroupHug:

You and he have made a lot of people happy just seeing those treasured 'photots. :flowers: