UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Hello!

doggiedevotion

Hello - as some have posted before, I have been an oldies club lurker for ages - in fact, I remember the day Ruby the rottie was posted on here and I have checked on her twice a day since!!!

I have two gorgeous oldies that I found on here - Princess, 10, a sprollie, came to me over two years ago and I was blessed with Rocky, 11, a gsdxlabxsomeothertypes last November.

I do homechecks and am hoping to give some more once things ease off at work towards the end of the year - sadly, I am what is known as a 'late adopter' - no facebook, ipod, twitter, wii - so posting pictures currently is a mystery that may become clearer the more I work at it!!! However, I managed to find this place at last so I am confident pics will happen eventually.....!!!

Thanks for reading - I am off to have another look at Ruby now.

Hello, welcome to the Refuge :flowers:

A lot of people use http://www.photobucket.com to host their photos - if you can work out how to upload them to that from your computer, you just need to copy the IMG code from the photo in photobucket and paste it into your reply box on here. Good size for forum photos is about 640x480. Sorry if this sounds like a different language!