UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The "If I Had More Money, Space, Time Etc." Thread ...

ReikiAnge

Thanks for all the replies :flowers: I really hope some of the dogs mentioned find their forever homes soon. I also love Oldies Club Boysie and Emps. Well I love them all really.

Yes Ian it really would be lovely if there weren't too many to list. There are just so many dogs looking for a home :( I do know of quite a few dogs around here who were adopted from rescues though, so that's good :)

Ben, the collie on oldies club site.. i love black collies with a bit of white on them.. he looks lush... hes been returned twice..

And since we lost Caffery their is space for another one to curl up, but next year we are hoping to move so am going to wait till them..

Followed by

Tag

Emmily

Blue

at lizzies barn lol

ok so im not fussy, i will have all the old collies in oldies club, we have decided no more pups... oldies only from now on :biggrin:

I do have the space,time and money,and am looking for a dog but it has to be the right one. We need a happy,waggy,confident but quiet,mumsy girl to step into Ebbi's shoes. Several times we think we have found the right one but it is not to be. Pixi and Kizzy are both nervous and easy to bully so it has to be easy going and friendly,even little Teidi bullied Pixi so much that we couldn't adopt her in the end. I would love the little OC whippet but I dont think she would be a confidence giver to my two.

There are soooo many dogs that I would love to give a home to.x